Statue War Machine (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to wait 45 days til I get some points from this weeks orders. I doubt it will sell out at $800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it's about 28" tall, how does this compare to the Iron Studios Iron Man Mark 43 height?

It's pretty similar in height.

Not sure on the exact height of the Mark 43 but it wouldn't fit in my 700mm display and I had to get a 750mm display custom made up.

Statue looks awesome. When did sideshow get a licence to sell Iron studios statues?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The deal is only for Iron Studios 1/4 Marvel statues.... So no DC or Star Wars :( But as mentioned it started with Iron Studios Spider-Man....

Looks like it's about 28" tall, how does this compare to the Iron Studios Iron Man Mark 43 height?

I was looking at possibly getting new Ikea shelves yesterday for my collectibles and quickly measured my Iron Studios Iron Man statue (I think you are talking about the Age of Ultron one, right?). Anyway, I didn't hold the tape measure exactly by him but it was close enough that I think it is 28.5 to 29 inches tall.

just got shipping notice for feb 9, cant wait

YES! Happy for folks getting WM, and happy after SSC Falcon delay - AND pymnt getting pushed back for Bucky via SSC - to see some movement on the IS stuff!

just got shipping notice for feb 9, cant wait

Already! Damn, I've hit my credit card limit for the month.... paid for 5 pieces in full this month, with another 3 expecting payment soon.

I wonder if Popcultcha (Australia) is going to get this piece at the same time as Sideshow, like they did with Falcon and Black Panther.

The base looks odd to me. Almost as if the base and where his legs connect looks 2d and flat.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I did as well will have next week Tuesday. But will be on vacation til the 12th. So will open then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back