Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend and I will be going May 8-14 to Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood studios. I've been there lots but it's her first time to Epcot and HS.

Really beautiful pictures. The christmas decorations and lights on the main street looks amazing. It must be so cool to be there and experience it in person.

Beautiful pics, Forestlite! What camera are you using?

And Disneyland in July is going to be pretty hot but if you give yourself enough days it should be fine! I spend most of my time drinking there anyways just to avoid the crowds.... or to be able to deal with them.

Really beautiful pictures. The christmas decorations and lights on the main street looks amazing. It must be so cool to be there and experience it in person.

Thank you Henry! It was my first time at a Disney park during Christmas so it was pretty cool!

Beautiful pics, Forestlite! What camera are you using?

And Disneyland in July is going to be pretty hot but if you give yourself enough days it should be fine! I spend most of my time drinking there anyways just to avoid the crowds.... or to be able to deal with them.

Hey Coheteboy...I'm shooting with a Nikon D810. What do you use?

Yes, July is going to be really hot and uncomfortable. I'm hoping to do the majority of my shooting in the morning and late evenings, so hopefully the temperature will cool down a bit. Will you be heading to the parks during that time frame?

I use a Canon 5D Mark 2 but clearly you know what you're doing! I'm too lazy I suppose to take the gorgeous shots that you're taking!

Great camera....and hey, I love the images you've posted here over time. And besides, I don't post the other gazillion crummy shots that also end up in my camera.

I'll be hitting up Disneyland possibly Saturday (maybe) and Monday (definitely). Any photo requests? (nothing fancy like Forestlite! haha I don't bring tripods).

The two of you bring a nice combination to this thread. Cohete's are fantastic shots that err on the "what you see in real life, just nicer" side, and Forest's err on the "What you see in real life, but jacked up just a bit to inject some more fantasy world into it".

The two of you bring a nice combination to this thread. Cohete's are fantastic shots that err on the "what you see in real life, just nicer" side, and Forest's err on the "What you see in real life, but jacked up just a bit to inject some more fantasy world into it".

Totally agree coke babies! Coheteboy's photos takes us into the moment...like we're there with him. I too love seeing different styles....can never have enough Disney images!

Back