Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics here. I'm going to Disney in May. Frankly I'm not looking too forward to it, since I'll be walking all day and dealing with crazy and tired kids. But, I'm sure I'll enjoy my kids having a good time.

Fantastic pics, Len! Share more!

Just announced today is Kylo Ren will be doing meet & greets at the parks beginning next month. I wonder if he'll make an appearance at the Star Wars races this weekend at Disneyland.

Fantastic pics, Len! Share more!

Just announced today is Kylo Ren will be doing meet & greets at the parks beginning next month. I wonder if he'll make an appearance at the Star Wars races this weekend at Disneyland.

Thanks Coheteboy! I hope to do a trip report in Mice Chat. Hey, I'll be heading up to Disneyland in July! I know it's the worst time of the year (with heat and crowds), but at least I'll be able to enjoy the 60th Anniversary celebration. Just too bad the railroad will be down...it's been a goal of mine to shoot the Grand Canyon/Primeval scenes in the tunnel.

Great photos, did you take them yourself? How did you get a shot of an empty Main Street?

Thank you! Yes, all these photos were taken by me. The empty Main Street photos are shot after park closing. It takes a while for the area to clear out so you have to be patient and hope security doesn't ask you to leave! Here's one behind Cinderella's castle...

Cinderella's Castle Back View 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

This is a beautiful shot. I think we'll be dining in there this May. Cannot wait

Thank you! Yes, all these photos were taken by me. The empty Main Street photos are shot after park closing. It takes a while for the area to clear out so you have to be patient and hope security doesn't ask you to leave! Here's one behind Cinderella's castle...

Cinderella's Castle Back View 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

This is a beautiful shot. I think we'll be dining in there this May. Cannot wait

We did the breakfast at Cinderella's castle and really enjoyed it. I enjoy shooting characters, so all 4 princesses came our table which allowed me to get some decent portraits.

Back