Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Walt Disney World and Dineyland(s) Discussion

I do miss living in So CA, we were fortunate enough to have passes and could go when we liked; buuuut this Thursday I make my return! :panic: :rock :rock :panic:

also checked out Big Thunder Ranch. Here's Maggie the Cow
IMG_4932.jpg

Moo for me!
IMG_4929.jpg

Great pics!!! I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" one for a bit. It fits my name perfectly! :yess:

Haha don't mind at all. Moo away!

Lots new at Disneyland this weekend.
IMG_5200.jpg

The Mark Twain has returned after getting a new wheel. Took a few more shots of the new animals on the Rivers of America
IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

BUT WAIT... let's not get too far ahead. They FINALLY added the Indiana Jones Adventure attraction poster by Drew Struzan to the front left tunnel!
IMG_5241.jpg

Also new this weekend, The Disney Gallery updated with a new gallery called DISNEYLAND DAY ONE, featuring art work by Herb Ryman, Sam McKim, Bob Gurr, etc etc and photographs from the earliest days of Disneyland.

Glad they didn't go with this ride vehicle!
IMG_5188.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

Also new at Disney's California Adventure, Toy Story Midway Mania! debut the new games featuring Toy Story 3 characters.

Hamm & Rex's Hamm & Eggs game became Hamm & Buttercup (the unicorn)... game is still the same.

Bo Peep and Wheezy's BAAA-loon pop game made way for Rex & Trixie (triceratops) Dino Darts.

Also at the end, Spanish Buzz makes an appearance.

IMG_5179.jpg

Saying goodbye to Star Tours every chance I get
IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

I was there on Thurs and the longest we waited was about 25 mins (for Indy), damn I missed Disneyland. :hi5:

I think the new balloons in the balloons are so cool. I always want to buy one when I go. :lol I'm like a child when I go to Disney.

The ones at WDW are only $10, which really isn't bad for the double balloon. Plus, the outer balloon is more of a tough plastic, so they can take a lot of bumps and last your whole trip.

Just being at these pages and reading brings back memories. T-Cups and Submarine...

Hit up California Adventure last night and they were doing some testing for World of Color.

IMG_5799.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

And whatdya know it.... Silly Symphony Swings has soft opened!
IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5677.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

Over at the Disneyland Hotel, they announced that they were removing the Koi ponds and waterfalls. Bummed about that so I had to pay it a last visit.

IMG_5636.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5654.jpg

IMG_5667.jpg

That's all for now!

World of Color sounds really awesome, I'd love to see it. Although I have to admit that DCA holds no appeal for me whatsoever. I've been boggled by that park since it was announced. I do like the Classic Mickey face and starburst on the ferris wheel though.

On another note, next weekend I'm going to see the first night of Summer Nightastic. I can't wait, the fireworks show sounds awesome and it has been forever since I've seen the Main Street Electric Parade. :rock

I thought I should share some pictures of my first and only trip to Disneyland Paris back in July 2008. I am planning on going again in 2011 (spring).

disney007.jpg

disney010.jpg

disney040.jpg

disney086.jpg

disney132n.jpg

disney170.jpg

disney193.jpg

disney243.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Its been years since Ive been too Disney World I was lucky to get there... Some of these photos bring a lot back too me... I wish I had the time and money to go to some of these places again...

Paris' Tower of Terror looks so weird everytime I see it. It looks like a building with another building stacked upside down on top of it. Their partners statue looks odd not being in front of the castle too. Looks like Walt and Mickey are sightseeing in Hollywood. :lol

That said, if I ever win the lottery I'm doing a Disney Parks world tour.

Back