Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Walt Disney World and Dineyland(s) Discussion

Did Aerosmith 8times!!!!

:naughty

The Buzz character costume is probably my favorite in the parks.

buzz.jpg

I had a pic with Buzz, but it got lost. :( I hope I can get a replacement next friday! :rock

:naughty

I had a pic with Buzz, but it got lost. :( I hope I can get a replacement next friday! :rock

He's always outside the Carousel of Progress. I haven't gotten a pic with him since that one (my 1st trip...my wife's, like, 14th). I just think it's fun to watch him walk around in that costume!

Since it was our honeymoon we decided to pre-order a Photopass CD and album so we hit every PP photographer we ran into. We found a few in surprising places. Neither of us had ever seen one at the speeder bike before -

ry%3D480

ry%3D480
[/QUOTE]

Like my honeymoon flare? I decided to be loud and proud with all the pins they gave us.

Great pics Yo!

That's the same place I got my pic with Buzz. Stitch was around there also, that pic got lost too. He gave me a purple nurple by accident(I think). :lol

I found my Buzz pic! :rock I seriously need to get an updated one though. :lol

buzzlightyear.jpg

Here's one I forgot about. :lol

tweedledumbanddee.jpg

You can tell im wanting them to hurry up and get done signing my little cousins autograph book. :lol

Yo, oddly enough... out of the hundreds of Disney pics i have, i don't have any wedding pics. Just a couple from the reception. All the pics Disney took were on film and i never got around to getting copies of the pics from the cameras of the various camera members... Seems kind of odd, now that i think of it... :D

Wow, my wife would be on the hpone daily if we didn't get pics. Did you get an album?

I just can't bring myself to get my picture made with characters. Every time I think about it, I think that its actually some unknown person in a suit and it creeps me out. :lol I did almost get my pic taken with Wendy once though, there was a cute girl playing her and I always had a crush on Wendy growing up. There was a long line though, and it didn't seem worth the wait.

I'd also get my picture taken with Robin Hood since he is my favorite. Jiminy and Scrooge would be other possibilities. Of course that all hinges on there not being a line.

Oh yeah, TONS of pics on film... just nothing i can upload. The album was very nice. So was the DVD... and the annual passes... and the watches... there's tons of crap they gave us. I just don't have any jpegs :D

Oh yeah, TONS of pics on film... just nothing i can upload. The album was very nice. So was the DVD... and the annual passes... and the watches... there's tons of crap they gave us. I just don't have any jpegs :D

Oh, good. That's appropriately awesome. :rock

I just can't bring myself to get my picture made with characters. Every time I think about it, I think that its actually some unknown person in a suit and it creeps me out. :lol

On our first trip (mind you, I was, I think, 29 or 30) we walked into Adventureland and saw Rafiki and Timon and my wife (then gf) said, "wanna get a pic?" and I guess I made the decision right there that I was a full throttle Disney nerd.

At this point we just look for oddball characters or the fab four in unique getups. We were thrilled to get Marie from the Aristocats this trip, even though neither one of us has seen the movie in ages. And even then, we only got a pic because no one was around. We're so spoiled by Fastpass that we don't want to stand on line for anything.

Since we're sharing memories...
Here's my daughter and I with my favorite character
DisneylandwGordon7-1.jpg

And here's one from last Wednesday of her with Sulley
GracynandSully.jpg

I don't have many pictures with charaters. The only one's I have are

Goofy
Pluto
Tigger
Chip
Mickey Mouse
Buzz Lightyear
Stitch(Can't find it :( )
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
Pluto(again)
Donald Duck(Frontieer Land Outfit)
Tinkerbelle
Rosetta
Iridessa

I hope to add the following next friday: Chip, Dale, Goofy, Pinocchio, Captain Hook, Buzz, Woody, Ariel, Beast, and Belle.

Great pics shaun-o! Donald is my favorite too.

My little cousin likes getting her picture taken with the characters. Last time I took her we went around the world showcase and every time we got to country they shut the line just as we were getting to it. Bad luck that day. She got a number of others though.

That happened to us last time. We just missed Eeyore, Pooh, Tigger, Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Alice, and White Rabbit.

I have made a few visits to Joy and Tom Studios in Florida. I was a fan of their garage kit work from years ago and was surprised to learn that they had done several projects for Disney. They have some of the pictures posted on their Facebook page, and I was told there would be more on their updated web site.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=1&aid=94446&id=71100480936

Back