Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Walt Disney World and Dineyland(s) Discussion

Yeah, you are right about that one, sadly. I didn't like it so much when I was younger, but now that I'm older I love it.

Ride-wise, there's not much to do there. I'm sure my daughter thinks it's the most boring park.

But for adults, it's one of the best mainly due to the awesome restaurants at the World Showcase. I know when we go to WDW, we book most of table service meals there.

This may not be very PC so if it offends anyone I apologize. I'll gladly take it down if it does. But I think its pretty funny. Bad language in subtitles.

Hitler Wants Le Cellier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlfc8zZF7Wc

Hitler Finds out about Epcot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0SaeMNbNCo&feature=related

OMG I just watched the first one and my wife and I are hysterical....

Funnily enough, I bought the perfect shirt to follow that post (in Epcot, my favorite park, at my favorite store - Mousegears).

DSCN2510.jpg

Mrs. YoNoSe appreciates the history of communication (and misses Jeremy Irons voice:monkey2).

ry%3D400

I visually interpret the sensation of flying high above California.

ry%3D400

Neither of these is the reason Epcot is our favorite. Any time I mention Epcot I am talking about World Showcase. World Showcase is so much fun, IMO, it makes Epcot #1 even if you take Ellen's Energy Adventure into consideration.

Alot of people do that with Vinylmation. There is a whole thread with pic at Vinylnation forums. I plan to do it next friday. Unshure of which one i'll take though.

Forgot to reply to this earlier. I think it'd be awesome to take your custom Donald to take pics with.

I might do that. Him and Oswald took a trip to the last artist signing. :)

Mrs. YoNoSe appreciates the history of communication (and misses Jeremy Irons voice:monkey2).

No kidding, not to mention Ray Bradbury's script...

Although i do love Ellen's ride... well, i love Bill Nye, Ellen i tolerate for Bill :D

No kidding, not to mention Ray Bradbury's script...

Although i do love Ellen's ride... well, i love Bill Nye, Ellen i tolerate for Bill :D

One thing that really boggles my mind about the refurd is that they still have Rome, same set and everything, but they took out the little animated guy on the horse. I look for that guy every time.:confused:

Oh well. I'm a relative newcomer to the parks so I guess it's my first "it ain't what it used to be" attraction.:D

I don't like how they tried to make all the stuff tie into computers on it. The cartoon at the end is neat though.

I don't care for the energy adventure. Those seats make my butt hurt. :lol

My gripe with EEA is the length. I like Ellen well enough and we also dig The Science Guy but it feels LOOOOOOOONG.

I wish they would put Bill Nye on DVD. I know you can get them from Disney Movie Club, but I don't want to join that just for Bill. :lol

I went to Disney Land Paris on a School trip recently, it was pretty good! Did Aerosmith 8times!!!! Tower of Terror was also epic.

Being a big SW/Indy and LOST fan, I love these two pics -

harrisondisney.jpg

AYKYJNV1Yqe4k5j8Xs7FPkvxo1_400.jpg

The best part about the Harrison Ford pic is the CM giving the thumbs up. :lol

Tower of Terror terrifies me. When I went on that ride I was about to have a panic attack. I couldn't even tell when we were going up and when we were going down. I just remember begging it to end. I didn't care if it was because the ride was over or because I died, I just wanted it to end. :lol

Tower of Terror terrifies me. When I went on that ride I was about to have a panic attack. I couldn't even tell when we were going up and when we were going down. I just remember begging it to end. I didn't care if it was because the ride was over or because I died, I just wanted it to end. :lol

That's hilarious! I'm not terrified of the the ride itself but rather of the pain I go through when I get on. After we exit the ride, the boys downstairs (if you know what I mean) feel like someone just kicked a field goal with them :lol

Back