Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just booked the end of January into February today for WDW. A bit disappointed there wasn't availability at Boardwalk, so I had to go with Yacht Club. I need to be walking distance to Epcot.:)

Is that Disney World or Disneyland? Cuz I have never seen a "zero line" situation at Disney World. Especially not a time of the day when there aren't a billion kids in the park. :p

I am a WDW regular park goer been there close to a hundred times.

It is still possible to have a zero line situation but it's harder than it used to be. Yup even on Buzz.....I have gotten off and right back on as fast as they could load us. Line started at Buzz animatronic .

You really need to understand the parks, the days each one is more crowded and why. Times of the day which affect different areas of the parks...etc etc.

BAD days have gotten exponentially worse over the years ....to the point where The People Mover had a 20 minute wait(usually due to poor maintenance and breakdowns) which is now the parks main issue.

BUT if you go on a weekday (WED) on a non Wishes day, and a non magic hour day, even MK can have really short lines and some walk on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly my plans for WDW in January fell through. I got this crazy idea to propose, get married in Italy where they filmed Anakin's wedding, and buy a house. I figured I could hold off on Disney for a bit.

Sadly my plans for WDW in January fell through. I got this crazy idea to propose, get married in Italy where they filmed Anakin's wedding, and buy a house. I figured I could hold off on Disney for a bit.

Shame on you. J/K :D

Congrats on starting a new life. The Magic Kingdom isn't going anywhere.

Yeah a couple times. Usually not too busy right after the December madness. Last couple times we stayed at the Orange County Resort and the place was pretty empty.

Cool. I asked because the holiday decorations start coming down at the time you're going. But you've seen them before so no big deal. Have a great time!

Cool. I asked because the holiday decorations start coming down at the time you're going. But you've seen them before so no big deal. Have a great time!

Thank you sir, I will do my best :hi5:

Went there one Christmas a long time ago and saw Nancy Kerrigan- not long after she got her leg taken out. They seem to have more celebs around Christmas time.

I was at Disneyland October 30th I took a few pics.
5ffb908b37b26db84d0592b4dd86053f.jpg
ff462f7743c5cce39d58d0f267466d03.jpg
47c6358b3588df859d6e5a06e56e2165.jpg
47008c5f423e8e8c35b0fb268465cea3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol too funny. When I saw her it was a faux ice rink set up at mgm studios. Really sucks for her to have to pose with Mickey Mouse for only a few million dollars. Most people do it for free.
Haha! Right?!
She's whining about something simple while they're paying her a pretty penny.
Glad I'm not the one that has to put up with her on a daily basis.

Went on the Avatar ride the other day. It was crazy awesome. Almost made me sick- 3d motion rides do that a lot to me especially when they jerk and twist you around. I cant even do Star Tours anymore. I couldnt help but think this is what Aladdin’s magic carpet ride from all those years ago evolved into. Same concept, sitting on a bike. Line was halfway across the park :0 but worth the wait for the first time ride.

Avatar was amazing, but no ride is worth 2-4 hours of waiting, as many were willing to do. We had a fast pass for it, fortunately. As I've gotten older, my durability on those rides has gone way down, but I can ride anything barring Mission to Mars at least a couple of times.

I was at Disney during Christmas, and saw some cool stuff. One character I wanted to take pics with during the Christmas party, but had no chance to due to the long lines, and the fact that I was there to make kids happy with various things:

20171217_233501.jpg

And more representative of my night:

20171217_205104.jpg

20171217_205850.jpg

Back