Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty, here's some pics of DCA's new holiday show, World of Color Winter Dreams.

DL1114013ab_106.jpg

DL1114013ab_120.jpg

It's hosted by Olaf
DL1114013ab_140.jpg

DL1114013ab_145.jpg

Pixar made an exclusive segment for the show, Toy Story Nutcracker
DL1114013ab_237.jpg

DL1114013ab_303.jpg

DL1114013ab_331.jpg

DL1114013ab_345.jpg

DL1114013ab_390.jpg

DL1114013ab_441banner.jpg

Cokebabies I'll send that shot to ya! I just haven't been home much lately to do so.

Here's are few more misc photos.

It was Walt's birthday yesterday and you can find him overlooking the Sorcerer's Workshop area of Disney's Animation building in Hollywood Land.
DL1117013_072.jpg

It's actually a hidden gem of sorts for great little details...
DL1117013_076.jpg

Beast's Library goes through some changes periodically... here's when it's dark.
DL1117013_079.jpg

The Toy Story Zoetrope
DL1117013_071.jpg

Over in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is Kenai's Spirit Cave. You put your hand on it and it gives you your "spirit animal"
DL1117013_112.jpg

My friend is the wolf
DL1117013_116.jpg

Patton Oswalt did a funny bit on the Spirit Cave...
https://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/jsrg5k/stand-up-patton-oswalt--spirit-cave

I'm so jelous of all the pictures!!!!! This is the first year in a very long time I don't have yearly passes!!! At least I can HEAR the fireworks....

I'm so jelous of all the pictures!!!!! This is the first year in a very long time I don't have yearly passes!!! At least I can HEAR the fireworks....

Aww, that's a bummer, Padme! When do you think you'll go back?

Not anytime soon. :(. Maybe next year! I also have to start thinking of Star Wars celebration in 2015!!

Not anytime soon. :(. Maybe next year! I also have to start thinking of Star Wars celebration in 2015!!

Oh definitely! Star Wars Celebration AND D23 Expo will both be in Anaheim for 2015!

They should just merge it hahahaha.

Coheteboy, have you gotten your tickets for Celebration yet?

Hahah nope! That's insane to get them this early. I'll get it closer to 2015. I think they had those VIP tickets already right? I'll go with my fellow commoners.

Flipping through the magazine when I'm in Disney, it looks nice. But if I am (sadly) never going to be able to attend a D23 convention, is the membership worth it?

Flipping through the magazine when I'm in Disney, it looks nice. But if I am (sadly) never going to be able to attend a D23 convention, is the membership worth it?

Well the good thing is that there's a "free" version of D23 right now so I recommend signing up for that. What you get with that is access to a lot of their online articles. I think you need to upgrade to a paid membership to get the magazine and to attend the various members only events but you should definitely sign up for the news and updates.

Well the good thing is that there's a "free" version of D23 right now so I recommend signing up for that. What you get with that is access to a lot of their online articles. I think you need to upgrade to a paid membership to get the magazine and to attend the various members only events but you should definitely sign up for the news and updates.

That I've seen, although I keep forgetting to actually sign up, so I guess this is as good a time as any.

But does the full membership come with anything else, physically-speaking?

Hahah nope! That's insane to get them this early. I'll get it closer to 2015. I think they had those VIP tickets already right? I'll go with my fellow commoners.

I bought two 2 day passes for me and the wife already! Hotel is booked for the whole week but we're hoping to book in a Disney resort when they open! It'll be our first time to Disneyland and CA in general!

I bought two 2 day passes for me and the wife already! Hotel is booked for the whole week but we're hoping to book in a Disney resort when they open! It'll be our first time to Disneyland and CA in general!

Ahh, well I guess that makes more sense for you since you need to travel and ensure everything goes as planned. My parents live 15 minutes from the Disneyland Resort/Anaheim Convention Center so no hotel needed for me and convention passes will still be available.

And yay for your first visit to disneyland! We have plenty of advice here to make your experience even better.

Ahh, well I guess that makes more sense for you since you need to travel and ensure everything goes as planned. My parents live 15 minutes from the Disneyland Resort/Anaheim Convention Center so no hotel needed for me and convention passes will still be available.

And yay for your first visit to disneyland! We have plenty of advice here to make your experience even better.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited! I'm hoping for a sideshow collectors meet up during celebration as we'll!

I also just booked my hotel for Star Wars weekend in Disney World! My 3rd in a row can't wait!

My trip will have me there for the last weekend of SWW, but right at the beginning of the trip. This is good since I get to see some of SWW, but eventually the crowds from it will clear out.

My trip will have me there for the last weekend of SWW, but right at the beginning of the trip. This is good since I get to see some of SWW, but eventually the crowds from it will clear out.

SWW is crazy in general. I have marched in the parade a few weekends in 2011 and this past year. The crowds are crazy but its a good time.

SWW is crazy in general. I have marched in the parade a few weekends in 2011 and this past year. The crowds are crazy but its a good time.

Yeah, due to when we have taken our trip the last five years (due to my wife being a teacher), we've been part of SWW a lot. I love SW, but I'd rather have a quieter park. :lol

Although SWW provided one of my favorite Disney park guest memories. We were waiting in a LONG line for, I think it was called Jabba's Palace? The SWW gift shop near Tower of Terror. Someone walks out of the exit, looking exasperated, and yells, "It's just a GIFT SHOP!"

Back