Walt Disney Classics Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it does suck that they never made a little King Louie. Lucky for me the Jungle Book WDCC pieces don't seem to be as rare/popular as others. I'd like to get most of the pieces from that movie. I know you've already obtained many of them. I like your WDCC setup btw. :)

Thanks... there are a few pieces I'm constantly on the look out for at a bargain price (Prince John and Sir Hiss & Mowgli and Kaa sets as well as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum), I'm for the most part happy with my little slice of WDCC.

Thanks... there are a few pieces I'm constantly on the look out for at a bargain price (Prince John and Sir Hiss & Mowgli and Kaa sets as well as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum), I'm for the most part happy with my little slice of WDCC.

I really want to collect all of the Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, and Sleeping beauty pieces. Well, maybe not all of the Sleeping beauty pieces, as there are some I can live without. Luckily there aren't many pieces made for the other two films, so it shouldn't be too hard to complete those. That doesn't even cover the other WDCC pieces I yearn for. :(

Right now, as you can see, I'm working on completing the Enchanted Places series. Plus a few more of the Olszewski miniature environments. I only have the Disney World Cinderella castle as of right now.

I really want to collect all of the Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, and Sleeping beauty pieces. Well, maybe not all of the Sleeping beauty pieces, as there are some I can live without. Luckily there aren't many pieces made for the other two films, so it shouldn't be too hard to complete those. That doesn't even cover the other WDCC pieces I yearn for. :(

Right now, as you can see, I'm working on completing the Enchanted Places series. Plus a few more of the Olszewski miniature environments. I only have the Disney World Cinderella castle as of right now.

A few of the Robin Hood pieces you can get really cheap on Ebay. I almost got a Sheriff of Nottingham for under $50 shipped. Unfortunately, I just didn't have the money at the time. Also Little John as the Duke can be had for cheap as well.

A few of the Robin Hood pieces you can get really cheap on Ebay. I almost got a Sheriff of Nottingham for under $50 shipped. Unfortunately, I just didn't have the money at the time. Also Little John as the Duke can be had for cheap as well.

That's too bad. $50 would have been a great deal on the sheriff. I would have liked Little John in his regular attire, but the Duke figure is still cool.

I'm hoping we will see Robin Hood and The Sword in the Stone released on Bluray soon. I know they aren't in this year's schedule. I did pre-order Cinderella last night. That won't be out till October. :(

It does look a little like the Smurfs houses. :lol

I need to get the little White Rabbit figure to go with it. I think it's actually the same scale as the house. Some of the other pieces, such as the castles, aren't to scale with the little figures. I guess they'd have to be much bigger to fit the same scale.

Yeah I'm looking for a tiny Peter to go with the Grandpa's House but he's always around $50 which isn't much but for a 1" piece......

I want to get the Mowgli and Kaa piece also and some Robin Hood but I tend to prefer the ones that represent a scene more than the one that are just individuals. Though I do like the John and Hiss piece.

If I were rich I'd get most of the Signature series pieces. :monkey2:pray:

I dig the new Malificent. Right now, I'm still trying to locate a decently priced "Tale as Old as Time" from B&TB, or "Braided Beauty" from Tangled.

Braided Beauty is pretty bad right now. Anything 350 or so and I'd snag it, it's rising pretty briskly.

The new lower edition sizes of the WDCC pieces are really paying dividends on the sell-out and secondary market areas.

Braided Beauty is pretty bad right now. Anything 350 or so and I'd snag it, it's rising pretty briskly.

The new lower edition sizes of the WDCC pieces are really paying dividends on the sell-out and secondary market areas.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The one thing I appreciate with WDCC is that you can find a lot of good pieces second hand for not too much.

The next piece I want to get in the WDCC line is the park exclusive piece of Donald Duck as Darth Maul.

I'm hoping to get the funds together for him soon.

Yeah guys come on the facebook page so you can pester Jorge, like me, about Chip's chip being painted on :p

I love the classic collection line, unforunately I have a love for te overly pricy. lol. Trying to complete fantasia fairies and a few little mermaid and beauty and the beast peices. im also hoping that they will make a Merida in the not too far future!

I got the larger Donald as Stormtrooper that came with the commemorative pin during the first weekend of Star Wars Weekends in May.

I've never seen their presence there... and I've been there for 8 years straight.... not counting this year which I didn't go. I need to save for next year's Disneyland trip. :clap:clap:clap

I know this isn't WDCC, but I guess this is the closest related thread here. A life size official Sulley on Ebay is going for $600 only, ending in just a few more hours. I'm so tempted to pick him up but I really don't have the space, so let's see if any freaks here is interested. Amazing price for such a rare piece:

scaled.php

Ebay link here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-LIFE-SIZE-MONSTERS-INC-SULLEY-TOYS-R-US-STORE-DISPLAY-DISNEY-PIXAR?item=271016657163&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D787845763252674877#ht_500wt_1413

Here's a better pic of the one displayed at Pixar office, I think they're supposed to be the same statue:

Sulley_Mike.jpg

-

Last edited:
Wow, that's impressive. ^^^ if I had the space, I would jump on that. Hell, I might just buy it and have it shipped to my sisters house. My nieces would lose their minds over this.

Back