Walt Disney Classics Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was working at a movie theater back in 2001 (unfortunately I still work there) and we got that Sully statue, as well as a Mike, to display in our theater. I was hoping to claim it after the film's run but we got orders to give it to a local children's charity and we had to provide written proof of the transaction or my theater would be charged for the pieces.

Needless to say we followed our orders. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

But I did get the HUGE cardboard Wall-E that was sent to the theater years later. :clap :clap :clap

I know this isn't WDCC, but I guess this is the closest related thread here. A life size official Sulley on Ebay is going for $600 only, ending in just a few more hours. I'm so tempted to pick him up but I really don't have the space, so let's see if any freaks here is interested. Amazing price for such a rare piece:

scaled.php

Ebay link here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-LIFE-SIZE-MONSTERS-INC-SULLEY-TOYS-R-US-STORE-DISPLAY-DISNEY-PIXAR?item=271016657163&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D787845763252674877#ht_500wt_1413

Here's a better pic of the one displayed at Pixar office, I think they're supposed to be the same statue:

Sulley_Mike.jpg

-

I wish I had seen that, I would have bid on it.

For those who haven't been coming by the WDCC Facebook group or haven't joined the group yet, we are doing a free giveaway of the 1993 Charter member Jiminy Cricket WDCC figurine in original green box with pin and certificate. The contest ends on Wednesday at 10PM EST. For details on how to enter the contest, go to the Facebook group at (if you are not a member yet, ask to join):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/175448925869473/

how can i find all the beaty and the beast figures released by WDCC?
If i dont buy one of this i think my wife will struggle me... :rotfl

This is my bible for everything WDCC : https://www.wdccduckman.com/

Me too I always go to Duckman if im looking for something regarding WDCC.

* speaking of Beauty and the Beast, Does anyone own "A new Chapter Begins"? Im really interested in getting it but as its pretty expensive,and im super picky about Belle's face and I can never find a good close up photo of it anywhere to make sure this is a piece i'd truly like to get. if anyone could share a photo or direct me to a place that has a close up id appreciate it! : )

Me too I always go to Duckman if im looking for something regarding WDCC.

* speaking of Beauty and the Beast, Does anyone own "A new Chapter Begins"? Im really interested in getting it but as its pretty expensive,and im super picky about Belle's face and I can never find a good close up photo of it anywhere to make sure this is a piece i'd truly like to get. if anyone could share a photo or direct me to a place that has a close up id appreciate it! : )

I don't have it but like you that's one of the ones I'd want. :)
I also really love the 'she didn't shudder at my paw' one and want to get it.

The best Belle face in my book (haha) is 'Dreaming of a great wide somewheeeeere'. But I think my favorite theme-wise is the one were she's about to touch the rose, paired with Fury Unleashed but I'm not a fan of Belle's face on there.

Have you tried the WDCC Facebook page? they post lots of pics and you could always ask them?

The best Belle face in my book (haha) is 'Dreaming of a great wide somewheeeeere'. But I think my favorite theme-wise is the one were she's about to touch the rose, paired with Fury Unleashed but I'm not a fan of Belle's face on there.

Have you tried the WDCC Facebook page? they post lots of pics and you could always ask them?[/QUOTE

I actually haven't tried there, but will check it out today! Thank you! : )
I completely agree that 'dreaming of a great' is one of the best faces they have done for her, I also really like the portrait series bust of her. I don't know what it is but Belle and Ariel but wdcc has messed up their faces a few times, lol it wouldn't be a big deal if they werent so pricey : )

Have you tried the WDCC Facebook page? they post lots of pics and you could always ask them?[/QUOTE

I actually haven't tried there, but will check it out today! Thank you! : )
I completely agree that 'dreaming of a great' is one of the best faces they have done for her, I also really like the portrait series bust of her. I don't know what it is but Belle and Ariel but wdcc has messed up their faces a few times, lol it wouldn't be a big deal if they werent so pricey : )

Oh Ariel is even worse than Belle! The only statue I like is "Kiss da Girl" and I'll get it but she's in human form and they're not a single one in mermaid form that I like.

Oh Ariel is even worse than Belle! The only statue I like is "Kiss da Girl" and I'll get it but she's in human form and they're not a single one in mermaid form that I like.

:exactly: so true. 'kiss the girl' is great and I havent had a chance to see a close up but the one of her and eric dancing isnt bad either. :)
so does everyone here prefer to collect full sets from your disney favorites or just pick and choose random favorites?

I like to just pick and choose the characters/movies I like. I am a completist but It does'nt do anything for me to see something displayed from a movie or character that I don't like.

So Its my understanding that now Precious Moments will continue the WDCC line, we will be getting a preview in March of what we can expect for the line. While im not a fan of precious moments current products, I am hoping for the best?

Back