Walt Disney Classics Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt used Disneyana exchange before.

It is an addiction. I am thinking of joining the Collectors Society soon. Seen the Dopey you get for free today at Downtown Disney and it looks pretty good.

Yeah I thought about joining too, but I don't really want the Dopey or any of the other stuff they have for members at the moment. Maybe next year.

Did you do the Characters in Flight balloon? That looks pretty cool. I have a bit of a fear of heights though.

Anyone familiar with the Disneyana exchange? Have you ever used it? Is it pretty good. They have a couple items I want with a nice price and it seems like a great service. Thanks!

And my goodness Aerosmith it is an addiction. I haven't had it this bad since I bought my first Star Wars PF and decided I needed all other released to that date.

I've bought using the Disneyana Exchange and they run a good operation. I haven't bought from them in a few years so don't know how things are going for them right now but I assume they are still good. Remember that you have to pay a commission above the listed price. And you usually have to wait a bit longer than an ebay transaction because often the item is first shipped to them, they inspect it and then they ship it to you.

If you can find the same item on ebay for less, go with ebay, making sure you pay with PayPal so that you can get your money back if something goes wrong. If the price is the same on Disneyana Exchange as on ebay (including the commission) then go with Disneyana Exchange since it offers a little more protection.

Thanks for the advice, maybe I'll give ebay a look later and see if what I'm looking at is on there.

Got the 7-10 day Notice for Walt and Oswald. Anyone else order that? It's early so its really messing up my collectible financial planning.

I actually ordered it at disneyshopping.com which is now called disneystore.com because the one on disneystore.com has a D23 backstamp. For those not familiar with D23, it is the new official Disney fan community. You can see what its about at www.d23.com. I really like the young Walt and Oswald.

Got the 7-10 day Notice for Walt and Oswald. Anyone else order that? It's early so its really messing up my collectible financial planning.

I'm looking forward to getting him, I'd like to have one of Walt and Mickey as well.

I know they have the one where they are planning Disneyland together (or maybe it's Disney World) and there's another of Walt holding a Mickey doll while sitting in a chair. But I see those as being focused on the park and Walt respectively. I'd like to see one like Walt and Oswald focusing on Walt as Mickey's creator. Plus I don't think I'll ever be able to afford the other ones. :lol

I believe they also made a replica of the partners statue also. I want the one where they are planning the park. :D

Yeah they did, it was a gift for people attending a convention or something I think. There's another replica of the Partners Statue I saw when I was at the Magic Kingdom last time. I'd like to get it at some point.

Medicom also made a VCD of it. I havnt seen the one you are talking about. I'll have to look for it next time im at Disney.

Got a great deal on this one at Mouse Surplus today! :rock

Minnie.jpg

Yeah they did, it was a gift for people attending a convention or something I think. There's another replica of the Partners Statue I saw when I was at the Magic Kingdom last time. I'd like to get it at some point.

The only official WDCC version of the Partners statue is a miniature bronze which was give away at a WDCC/WDAC Convention.

The large versions that are sold at the theme parks are not official WDCC versions.

I know. I don't think it was made out of porcelain either, but I didn't touch it so I'm not certain. "We look with our eyes not with our hands" was so ingrained in my youth I sometimes find myself walking around with my hands behind my back in stores with expensive and breakable items. :lol

Back