Walt Disney Classics Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool!!!

I really would like to get this one:

2006b-4005052NemoTurtle.jpg

Ohhh maaaan! That statue is AWESOME!!

I have bought my wife pretty much all of the Beauty and the Beast pieces, Alice and Jessica Rabbit (below :() which I totally regret not keeping for myself. I've always loved these WDCC pieces, even became a member a few years ago, but I collect so much already it'd be hard to afford these along with the other stuff.

wdcc_wfrr_jessica04evt.jpg

I just got this one through the post and she is incredible (thanks for all the help Ill :rock), beautiful piece, I also have Benny the cab, so I have to get Roger now.
Then onto other films, there's quite a few pieces I've seen but they are sooo darn expensive for being so small. I will get some though :lecture
That's cool!!!

I really would like to get this one:

2006b-4005052NemoTurtle.jpg
I love this and am soooo tempted to order but its a hefty price tag and I believe its quite small also.
It is an outstanding piece though, captures the scene perfectly imo :rock

I would love a decent Dori piece, maybe with the squishy jellyfish scene
'I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine....ouch, bad squishy' :lol :lol too funny.
Many outstanding pieces out there and i'm hoping many more to come :rock
x :peace

I got the Mr. Incredible from the Disney Reward club (you can probably guess how much I love Disney movies since he's worth 3100 points), now I need to find Elastigirl.

Hakuna Matata....but you were very close.:peace

Oops, nevermind. Someone already said it 2 pages back. :lol

My top 5 animated features in no particular order:

1. Pinocchio
2. The Lion King
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Aladdin
5. Beauty and the Beast

Pixar:
Every single movie from Toy Story to Wall-E. What can I say, Pixar in my opinion hasn't had a single movie that I did not like.

Duckman's WDCC site is the best site to check on past and future WDCC releases.

Ebay is great for acquiring pieces if you have the money to spend in one lump sum. Just be careful of the shipping prices because some pieces will cost alot to ship because of their size.

I have adult Simba and Roger & Jessica Rabbit (together, Roger holding onto his love letter to Jessica). I liked Simba a lot but Rog&Jess blew me away. To this day they are my favorite fictional couple. The prices were pretty decent for both of my statues, but I got them off of eBay.

Favorite movies:
1. Hercules
2. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
3. The Lion King
4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
5. Peter Pan
6. Tarzan
7. Hunchback of Notre Dame
8. Mulan

I know everyone else was listing top 5 but these movies are all very close together, I couldn't leave out the last three. Snow White is the only princess I like, and I only like her because of the gravity behind her (first full-length animated film, first princess, first Disney feature film, first Disney Oscar(s), first a lot of things!). I tend to stay away from Disney movies that gravitate around a burgeoning romance, and the love itself is the point of the story. But it's kind of sour to adore the girls like Megara, Esmerelda, Jane and Mulan. They never make any merchandise of the non-princesses! :mad: I didn't relate to any of the Disney girls until I saw Hercules.

My top 5 are

1. Beauty and the Beast
2.The Nightmare Before Christmans
3.Toy Story (even if it is cg I don't care :lol)
4.Aladin
5.Pinocchio

Back