VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problems with them. I ordered the Arts Figure Soldier of Fortune and the nude figure with Terry Cruz HS and the Golgo 13 1/6 figure and just POd the Revenger. They pack well and I love the flat rate shipping cost.

Darkknight, you in Canada? I was wondering if they did flat rate to the US?

Get em quick at Urban Samurai with the PO price. I would say if PO doesn't sell out tonight most likely tomorrow.

It says May 31 2013 release date. Sine this isn't Hot Toys, should we expect it before 2014...?

Part of me doesn't see it hitting May, but I sure hope that part is wrong.

Get em quick at Urban Samurai with the PO price. I would say if PO doesn't sell out tonight most likely tomorrow.

:lecture regret in this hobby comes with a painful price tag. Get things as cheap as you can from the start is a motto I live buy, because it'll only cost you more as time goes on...and let's be real $120ish for the punisher f'ing rocks!!!

Yup! I think the Arts Figure was under $100 right? Hope the QC is as good as the Arts Figure version. I actually like the VTS HS because it could pass as the comic version.

Yea it was around there till they sold out.

Agreed on the HS. I really like how VTS Merged RS likeness with the comic character. Looks great and all of those fantastic accessories sealed the deal for me. This will be the punisher in my collection.

Agreed on the HS. I really like how VTS Merged RS likeness with the comic character. Looks great and all of those fantastic accessories sealed the deal for me. This will be the punisher in my collection.

I think I bought the Arts Figure War Zone for $90 and the other for $100. I'm still not passing on this one.

Thank you for the info!

:goodpost::exactly:

No problem!

I have no problems with them. I ordered the Arts Figure Soldier of Fortune and the nude figure with Terry Cruz HS and the Golgo 13 1/6 figure and just POd the Revenger. They pack well and I love the flat rate shipping cost.

That's good news. I hope to hear back from them- that I can get the figures or a refund. I have placed other orders with no issues also.

It really does look awesome.

What's the VTS reputation for figure quality?

Man, I guess I'm just getting accustomed to seeing all of the prices for the new figures being in the $200-300 range. I keep sitting here wondering if this isn't just a cheap piece of crap for "only" $129. :slap

Man, I guess I'm just getting accustomed to seeing all of the prices for the new figures being in the $200-300 range. I keep sitting here wondering if this isn't just a cheap piece of crap for "only" $129. :slap

That's the thing.

Not all 1/6 figure bodies are of great quality, hence, my question.

It really does look awesome.

What's the VTS reputation for figure quality?

Personally this will be my first figure from VTS so I'll let you know...although even if you were just going to pick this one up for the accessorcies it's a pretty damn good deal. That said I'm not purchasing this expecting the quality of the figure itself to be subpar.

Yea I can understand the concern but don't let price be your only reason for not picking up anything 1/6th that doesn't come from HT or cost someones car note beacause there are many outside factors that come into play regarding how much things cost to make and sell for a profit from the company you're buying from. As kuat of Kuat mentions this isn't a licensed product which will all on its own greatly cut down on the price point.

Also lets be real companies like Hot Toys (which I love don't get me wrong for the quality products they put out) don't need to charge $300 for a figure to make a good profit. They have proven themselves as having quality 1/6th products and now are at the top of the 1/6th scale ladder and can pretty much charge as they see fit and still pull orders.

Until other companies up their game at the 1/6th scale and truly challenge HT at their own game other companies cant legitimately ask for top dollar like they can.

On this topic, I like Sideshow's current trend on stepping into the 1/6th game with some higher quality looking star wars figures and comic version takes on DC characters like Joker, Batman and Superman. I think the quickest way to getting more reasonable prices in the 1/6th scale line (which is increasing steadily by the month) is to have good old fashion competition that will force companies to be more realistic with their pricing as well as concious of what they are working on. I love IronMan as much as the next guy and even have a few armor versions of HotToys but most collectors would like to have a variety of their favorite characters worked on as opposed to every single version of one character (some in 2.0 versions) while others have been announced and not even been released yet (xmen first class please hurry up already).

Sorry about the long winded response...the short answer is there are quality products outside of HT that don't have to cost in th $300...buy what you like :)

Meant to be pretty good.

VTS, as it has become apparent is the father of DAM, now DAMTOYS, and they have a pretty good rep from what I read.

Bear in mind there are no licensing fees to pay to Marvel/Disney!

A great point indeed. :lecture

Zombie Killer (Tallahassee) seemed to sell out fast and the people on the board who got it seemed happy, especially at the price.

I bought VTS's Sin City Hartigan. At that time you had to provide your own body but the HS and clothing were fantastic very high quality stuff:lecture

Heeeey, I have an idea....maybe VTS can make a cool "Trevor" figure for $129.

For that price I probably would buy one.

Back