VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chandelier guns were Heckler & Koch MP5Ks, but they aren't listed as part of the set. (HT Alice had a pair, but with fore grips).

He comes with a pair of Beretta 92FS Inox pistols; a Smith & Wesson Model 500 Performance Center Magnum; and a custom M4A1-type carbine equipped with a short-barrelled AG36 grenade launcher.

Yeah its easy enough to strip off the Alice MP5's and paint the recievers silver.

Hint: Internet Movie Firearms Database provides great info when you are trying to identify what gun was used in which movie.

Just noticed that the skull on the vest is from the Thomas Jane Punisher movie not War Zone.

Really?? They look very similar but the VTS/War Zone one has two nostrils and the Tom Jane one has a more triangular "single" nose.

Or are there some other differences that I'm not seeing?? Admittedly, I'm not a Punisher freak, but it looks more like the War Zone one than the Tom Jane one to my eyes.

Really?? They look very similar but the VTS/War Zone one has two nostrils and the Tom Jane one has a more triangular "single" nose.

Or are there some other differences that I'm not seeing?? Admittedly, I'm not a Punisher freak, but it looks more like the War Zone one than the Tom Jane one to my eyes.

they're pretty different

WarZone:
punisher--war-zone-movie--wallpaper-106806.jpg

Thomas Jane Punisher:
Punisher%20skull.jpg

Last edited:
they're pretty different

Ah, I see. The previous set of comparison photos didn't really accurately show the Tom Jane skull, with it being all drippy and whatnot. The cheekbones seem to be the major difference.

Oh well, maybe they'll fix it before it's released.

Nice, sculpt looks like a cross between the War Zone movie and the Ennis Punisher Max's.

Win, I reckon.

The more I look at the size of the HS, I'm not so sure he wouldn't look like a bubble head next to HT stuff. :(

Darn, $120 is a good price! I think I am gonna get this and I don't go outside of Clones and Ironman figs usually.

Nabbed it through OSB, £85 + shipping is probably as it gets in the UK. This being my first non-licensed figure I hope it won't look like crap mixed in with licensed stuff.

Back