VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very very happy. i always regretted selling my saves figure this is a buy for .me and im sure it will be at a decent price.:blissy

Love it.. this looks great!! So much better than the art figures one

This thing looks great, and the gear is so much better. Someone already mentioned it, the Saves figure is Ray with Bill Murray mixed in, this new VTS version is Ray with comic Punisher mixed in. Much better imo. Plus, with VTS figures running around $115, this deal looks even better if they keep the price low.

This thing looks great, and the gear is so much better. Someone already mentioned it, the Saves figure is Ray with Bill Murray mixed in, this new VTS version is Ray with comic Punisher mixed in. Much better imo. Plus, with VTS figures running around $115, this deal looks even better if they keep the price low.

:clap:clap
Yes. I paid $95 for Art Avenger Punisher and it may be the best value of any figure I have.

Except for the headsculpt this looks better than the Art Figures - art figures had an inaccurate rifle, didn't have the magnum or knife either. I am using my Z headsculpt which I reckon looks better than both. Probably try pick up the missing pieces parted out rather than grab the whole figure.

Just noticed that the skull on the vest is from the Thomas Jane Punisher movie not War Zone.

I was just getting ready to post that. You beat me to it!

punisher-thomas-jane.jpg
punisher_war_zone_poster.jpg

Just noticed that the skull on the vest is from the Thomas Jane Punisher movie not War Zone.
good catch. easily fixable though. water down some black paint, go over the vest, then water down some white/grey paint and paint on the accurate skull. :)
Except for the headsculpt this looks better than the Art Figures - art figures had an inaccurate rifle, didn't have the magnum or knife either. I am using my Z headsculpt which I reckon looks better than both. Probably try pick up the missing pieces parted out rather than grab the whole figure.

I noticed that as well. accessories look more accurate. Does he come with the two guns (Uzi?) from the upside down Chandelier scene?

this looks awesome! I already have the Art Saves Punisher but I'm picking this up for sure too. I actually like this headscuplt more cause it reminds me of Tim Bradstreet's comic style Punisher. And the accessories are freaking awesome!

The chandelier guns were Heckler & Koch MP5Ks, but they aren't listed as part of the set. (HT Alice had a pair, but with fore grips).

He comes with a pair of Beretta 92FS Inox pistols; a Smith & Wesson Model 500 Performance Center Magnum; and a custom M4A1-type carbine equipped with a short-barrelled AG36 grenade launcher.

thanks for the info :hi5: I obviously don't know guns :lol

this looks awesome! I already have the Art Saves Punisher but I'm picking this up for sure too. I actually like this headscuplt more cause it reminds me of Tim Bradstreet's comic style Punisher. And the accessories are freaking awesome!

Me too. Love the sculpt.

Back