VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered this, looks like a really fun figure too. Great value for money considering all the accessories included. Beats paying $300+ each for silly Iron Man figures which only come with an extra pair of hands.

I wonder how much he will be at TA? I'd rather order from them, but BOT has it for $129.99 with a current code for 20% off of orders over $100.

Very cool figure, especially for the price.

Anyone have issues with Urban Samurai? I've preordered a couple figures that I've yet to get- one being Dead End Batman (If you use PayPal they get paid right away.)
I preordered The Revenger from Black Ops Toys.

Anyone have issues with Urban Samurai? I've preordered a couple figures that I've yet to get- one being Dead End Batman (If you use PayPal they get paid right away.)
I preordered The Revenger from Black Ops Toys.

I have no problems with them. I ordered the Arts Figure Soldier of Fortune and the nude figure with Terry Cruz HS and the Golgo 13 1/6 figure and just POd the Revenger. They pack well and I love the flat rate shipping cost.

Just placed mine with USH aswell. Never used them before but I second darkknight on the flat rate comment. Sipping can get out of control.

Back