VTS Toys 1/6 (VM-012): AGENT HUNTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this figure last month and love it! the headsculpt maybe a bit small in the face.
But I love the tactical outfit, so glad they went for that instead of a 3 piece suit.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg

Love the pics, Leenart! I'm hoping to grab one of these, but possibly swap out the head with the Maintenance Technician... that sculpt seems a bit better to me, at least in the photos I've seen.

Love the pics, Leenart! I'm hoping to grab one of these, but possibly swap out the head with the Maintenance Technician... that sculpt seems a bit better to me, at least in the photos I've seen.
Get it. You won't be disappointed. So many accessories. Head good

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Anybody knows how big the body is underneath? I was looking at this to use the body as a custom. Is it skinny and short?

It's not narrow. It's pretty wide, and has an ass the size of the HT TTM20. Plus the shoulders are hard to get to hold a pose unless you shore up the ball joint with tape.
That being said, i hope it works out for your custom.

Thanks Barry! I got it earlier today to swap my Malcolm Reynolds body and it worked like a charm. Really, really happy with it and no shoulder issues too!

Back