VTS Toys 1/6 (VM-012): AGENT HUNTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure! Can't fault it for the price. I'm struggling to get my earpiece in place. Anyone got a close-up photo? Thanks!

Last edited:
Great figure! Can't fault it for the price. I'm struggling to get my earpiece in place. Any got a close-up photo? Thanks!

Took this earlier. Hope it helps. IMG_0252.jpg

Just got a shipping notice on this guy from Monkey Depot... kinda forgot I ordered him, but from the pictures, looks like a pretty good figure.

Agent Hunter showed up yesterday. Must say, this is my first non-HT 1/6th and I'm very impressed with it. Quality is very good, especially for only $135. I'm pretty happy with the sculpt, accessories are nice and he displays very well. Can't wait for Wasteland Ranger and Epoch Cop now.

agent_hunter_01.jpg

agent_hunter_02.jpg

agent_hunter_03.jpg

He looks a bit like Michael Bay. But I see Cruise in it still. I'm more impressed by the quality, which makes me very excited for VTS's future offerings.

He looks a bit like Michael Bay. But I see Cruise in it still. I'm more impressed by the quality, which makes me very excited for VTS's future offerings.

Something is a little off with the eyes.

But I'm still liking the figure overall and looking forward to getting my shipment (CC just got charged).

I'm looking for a Maggie Q to pair with this. I believe I saw some healdsculpts on ebay that were pretty close to her.

Recently received this figure and overall I'm really pleased with it. Out of the box the head sculpt looked very good, instantly recognisable as Cruise. The eyes looked a bit weird but not too bad. Like Art Figures the figure and all accessories are in a foam tray and like Art Figures there were no instructions on how to assembly everything. Therefore you need to consult the official pics to see where all the pouches/belts etc go on the body. It was a bit fiddly but looks great when all assembled. Although I do like the head sculpt, when I was looking at the official pics I did notice that is definitely not as good as the prototype. The whole face seems to have been elongated somewhat, plus the paint app is not as detailed.
The only other things to note are be careful of the goggles, I managed to snap the elasticated strap at one end, and the ridiculously large boots , they look like clown feet! But overall and for the money, it is a really nice figure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I thought the face got a bit elongated in the final stage too. But it does look great

Recently received this figure and overall I'm really pleased with it. Out of the box the head sculpt looked very good, instantly recognisable as Cruise. The eyes looked a bit weird but not too bad. Like Art Figures the figure and all accessories are in a foam tray and like Art Figures there were no instructions on how to assembly everything. Therefore you need to consult the official pics to see where all the pouches/belts etc go on the body. It was a bit fiddly but looks great when all assembled. Although I do like the head sculpt, when I was looking at the official pics I did notice that is definitely not as good as the prototype. The whole face seems to have been elongated somewhat, plus the paint app is not as detailed.
The only other things to note are be careful of the goggles, I managed to snap the elasticated strap at one end, and the ridiculously large boots , they look like clown feet! But overall and for the money, it is a really nice figure.

Back