VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chockles, just got my conformation and sent them an email back. Now long wait :impatient: Will give me time to track down a reasonably priced Dredd :panic:

Just an FYI: if you have the HAC might want to check the outfit. I had mine posed with the hand holding the lawgiver raised with a bent elbow. Nothing extreme. Checked it after viewing the thread topic figure and noticed that the sleeve was torn from the stitching near the elbow. It was an easy fix, but hopefully it was just mine and not something many have to look forward to. I did do some weathering, so it could also be the acrylic paint that had some effect on the material.:dunno
2cikbab.jpg

Ordered.. is there any word if VTS/DT are doing Dredd as well (I missed the one from AF)? If not I may have to pick one up.

i'm curious to see how tall the Anderson figure is.

for me that's one of the most important aspects of this figure as it will be paired with Dredd. If she's the same size as him the set will look goofy.

I'm not sure why AF bothered with Dredd's hair. Dredd is never supposed to remove his helmet, so all you really need is the lower half of his face.

Back