VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then again Anderson hardly with the helmet in the movie, or did she even wear one?

Not for long as I remember.

She said they interfered with her psychic abilities.

22222974183_809e66212c_o.png

22656162880_10100ecdaa_o.jpg

I cant remember does Anderson ever wear the helmet?
refresh-512.png

it is a real hassle, for Dredd, so i'm sure same hassle for Anderson, especially putting the things on the belt in the correct order.

Would definitely be a hassle taking it all back off, that's for sure.

it is a real hassle, for Dredd, so i'm sure same hassle for Anderson, especially putting the things on the belt in the correct order.

Well for one thing you can leave the black pouch off as like Dredd she never had that, as for the helmet she did wear in for a shot time riding the Lawmaster from the Hall of justice to Peach trees, I'm not a fan of Anderson so I'm changing mine to a movie version of my favourite female Judge and leaving the lid on

Well for one thing you can leave the black pouch off as like Dredd she never had that, as for the helmet she did wear in for a shot time riding the Lawmaster from the Hall of justice to Peach trees, I'm not a fan of Anderson so I'm changing mine to a movie version of my favourite female Judge and leaving the lid on

I'm not an accuracy freak, i leave them the way i like it, if the pouch doesn't look bad on her she'll wear it. helmet wise i'm not a fan of that design. Dredd had no choice coz the lego head. I did add the cuffs on Dredd coz i think it looks good.

Would definitely be a hassle taking it all back off, that's for sure.

The hardest part is the vest, because it's so tight, removing it wouldn't be easy, also you risk damaging the pleather or break the zipper, figure is over a year old now, pleather condition ain't exactly like new.

The Belt, need to make sure you got the items in the correct belt slot if not you have to remove everything just to re-locate 1 item.

But then again most HT Resident Evil lineup ain't easy to equip.

I'm not an accuracy freak, i leave them the way i like it, if the pouch doesn't look bad on her she'll wear it. helmet wise i'm not a fan of that design. Dredd had no choice coz the lego head. I did add the cuffs on Dredd coz i think it looks good.

Fair do, I was just pointing out if its easier to lose it :)

The hardest part is the vest, because it's so tight, removing it wouldn't be easy, also you risk damaging the pleather or break the zipper, figure is over a year old now, pleather condition ain't exactly like new.

The Belt, need to make sure you got the items in the correct belt slot if not you have to remove everything just to re-locate 1 item.

But then again most HT Resident Evil lineup ain't easy to equip.

You guys have obviously never geared up any military figures. Many hours spent threading MOLLE pouches on to vests and belts. Good times.

--

eBay.

All the ones I've seen are $200.00 and up with mostly sellers from overseas.

The figure is another one of those you losed because you snoozed type situations. I read online that a few collectors who chose to sell theirs are now supposedly trying to find it again at a reasonable price.

So check eBay and check around the commerce section to see if anyone is selling one at a reasonable price, but don't demand/expecting to pay less than $200.00 for a variety of reasons.

Good luck.

I love the interest in the Armor Cop figure again.
All over the OSR Facebook page people are posting pics of him again.
I can't wait to get her to pose next to Dredd.

--

eBay.

All the ones I've seen are $200.00 and up with mostly sellers from overseas.
Lord, not... OVERSEAS!

The figure is another one of those you losed because you snoozed type situations. I read online that a few collectors who chose to sell theirs are now supposedly trying to find it again at a reasonable price.

So check eBay and check around the commerce section to see if anyone is selling one at a reasonable price, but don't demand/expecting to pay less than $200.00 for a variety of reasons.

Well worth every penny.

Ordered :yess: Should I have put for it to be marked as a gift in the comments section though?

Normally marking it as gift would be fine in the past. Best method is to also put a reasonable value on the package. A description is needed too, doesnt have to be detailed but at least make the package seem as plain and normal as possible.

Back