VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather order from Hong Kong anyway, and bypass any stress on whether or not a non-Hong Kong retailer is going to be able to supply them.

Yeah, I had that stress with Art Figures' cop; to play it safe and make sure I got it, I ordered from two websites: first from a US-based website from which the figure was subsequently pulled and then from an HK website as a backup in case my order at the US website wasn't fulfilled. Ultimately, I ended up with two figures and kept both.

A few other websites are advertising the VTS cop, but I'll refrain from mentioning them here.

I love my AF Armored Cop but I'm hoping it gets remade to get rid of those horrible hands.

those flexi hands weren't bad, sure it can't hold the gun as good as a properly molded one but not that bad.

I don't like the hands either, but changing the hands is not that difficult a task.

That release was a nail biter up until the end.

Roger that. I hedged that bet and ended up with 3 cops. This looks fantastic. Likeness to actress, while not spot on, is quite good. Preordered 2 of these from HK and US dealers.

I just PO'ed her from MD.
I've used them in the past but never for a PO and a NRD.
If this figure goes belly up and never happens they'll refund the NRD right?

Just noticed looking closely at the pics that the Art Figures Cop has much more functional belt accessories. That's only a small knock against this figure, though. Overall it looks incredible.

What would be my best bet for getting hold of this in the UK?

I think they have the same number, except the Epoch Cop has plasti-cuffs instead of a knife. And there's probably no gasmask inside the Epoch's gasmask pouch.

Order it from Hong Kong.

Also I noticed the mine/gas grenade thing is a separate, removable piece on the AF version while it's a single moulded piece on VTS's.

Duly noted, I'll look into places in Hong Kong. I hear KG's good.

12188956_967440646652452_5039399698521958400_n.jpg
This pic worries me a bit.
Putting on her vest and belt and accessories might be a hassle.
I hope they aren't flimsy and break when handled.

Looks the same sort of quality as the AF fig, which suits me fine. I think they will have less hassle then AF's cop figure, because it was a representation of Judge Dredd who has intellectual property worth.
No doubting what her name badge reads.

Bought!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222145&d=1446995827

This pic worries me a bit.
Putting on her vest and belt and accessories might be a hassle.
I hope they aren't flimsy and break when handled.
I have VTS figures, they're all great.
Not to mention the company is pretty much a cover for DAM, and DAM figs are awesome.

This is a must have can't wait to put her with my dredd!
So she's a pass?
She looks ready.
:lol:lol:lol:lol

I cant remember does Anderson ever wear the helmet? I think there is another female Judge in the film who does wear the helmet, one of the rouge judges sent to neutralise Dredd.
I would say the sculpt is very good but the hair should be more strawberry blonde then Nordic blonde imo.

Back