VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...that AF Anderson is bad...

6._Buffalo_Bill.png

What's with the blue Dredd?

Last edited:
Why are both companies making her blonde?
Wasn't she a redhead in the film?
Or am I wrong?

If you have stumbled into the Black Widow thread by mistake, then, the girl you are talking about *was* a redhead.
If you are in the Anderson thread on purpose, you need to take an eye test, or adjust the colour mix on your tv, lol.

VTS's leather looks say nicer too. Interested to see their Dredd when made. Might be time to offer up Arts......

Art Figures must have been in a big hurry to present something to the world before everyone had already pre-ordered the VTS version.

The representation of Olivia Thirlby is just much better on the VTS version of Judge Anderson. I don't think the problem is the costume is bad on the Art Figures version (much less accurate than the VTS though it is) so much as the base body is just a poor choice for a very slim actress. It just makes for a very clunky figure. The likeness is okay on the VTS. It doesn't exist as a likeness at all on the AF. Nothing to even compare.
Art Figures must have really rushed this to put out something competitive to show and they shouldn't have. Just makes them look kind of desperate. Too bad since they've produced some nice figures in the past and I'm sure will again.

I was looking at them as well! They're in Cali, too so it was nice to see someone selling it that's somewhat close to me but wanted to see if anyone had experience buying from them.

My thoughts exactly and the price is as good as those overseas. You have to pay a down payment and shipping up front but still it's decent price overall.

Back