VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with Monkey Depot. I haven't had any problems with them.

I've dealt with them for years, but only PO'd the VTS Punisher which for some reason their shipment kept getting delayed. I went and ordered from them too. June is so far away...

Monkey Depot is GTG. Will definitely get this. I wish they'd make a Dredd too, because while the quality of the Art Figures one was nice, this obviously blows that away detail wise. Look at how crisp the tooling of the parts are. Though that's to be expected from DAM/VTS. Dreaming of the day they do some MGS figures...I could totally see them dropping a MGS2 Snake under their VTS brand out of the blue one day.

So bought.

BTW if anyone is interested, that's the exact MP5 version that's needed for a John McClane bash as well, instead of the near miss widely available.

Nice, Dredd has been too lonely. I'm not thrilled with the head tbh, but thats why shes got a helmet. :lol

Shipping from KG is rather expensive, no? The last thing I ordered from there was the pre-Hot Toys Batman armory and shipping was $50 to the US. I haven't shopped at Monkey Depot before, so I'll bide my time and see if it pops up on one of my regular shopping sites. I still might have to go with KG or maybe Animarket if other sellers get C&Ded.

Nice, Dredd has been too lonely. I'm not thrilled with the head tbh, but thats why shes got a helmet. :lol

She has a helmet, but most of the movie she does without it, so a better likeness would be nice. Still, I won't quibble. I'm glad we won't have the crappy wire-fingered hands with this one.

This looks awesome. Normally I'm not a fan of rooted hair but this pulls it off nicely. As soon as this comes out its an easy buy.

Now they just have to make a sequel!

Shipping from KG is rather expensive, no? The last thing I ordered from there was the pre-Hot Toys Batman armory and shipping was $50 to the US. I haven't shopped at Monkey Depot before, so I'll bide my time and see if it pops up

I've used monkey depot lots of times and never had an issue, I know time walker toys is going to have the pre order up too, if it isn't already

I've used monkey depot lots of times and never had an issue, I know time walker toys is going to have the pre order up too, if it isn't already

Yeah, I know Monkey Depot is reputable, but I don't like to spread out my pre-orders across too many sites if I don't have to. I assume that Timewalker will get it, so I'll probably order it there.

Monkey Depot is reputable so no worries.

SMcG Customs stated on his Facebook page that he'll be offering the figure for pre-order as well.

SMcG Customs pre-order pricing is very competitive.

onesixthkit.com based in China/Hong Kong already have the figure up for pre-order as well. onesixthkit is a very reliable seller as well.

I missed out on Art Figures Dre... I mean Heavy Armoured Cop, any chance VTS will do that next? From what I'm seeing here, as good as the Art Figures version was these guys could do it better.

I missed out on Art Figures Dre... I mean Heavy Armoured Cop, any chance VTS will do that next? From what I'm seeing here, as good as the Art Figures version was these guys could do it better.

--

Who knows?

AF produced the "Saves" figure back in 2010 or 2011 and then VTS produced "The Revenger" figure a year or so ago.

The AF Heavy Armored Cop figure can still be found online from some retailers with varying prices.

We can only wait and see.

Based on recent test quotes from Monkey Depot for various figures I wouldn't use them as they're far too high to use from the UK. Plus there would be 20% VAT to pay.

The only time I ordered from them they put an inflated amount on the customs form by mistake, and I got charged customs and admin fees on low-priced items that that didn't even qualify for charges in the UK! Monkey Depot refunded me the money, but I lost out on exchange rates in the process.

I'd rather order from Hong Kong anyway, and bypass any stress on whether or not a non-Hong Kong retailer is going to be able to supply them.

--

Check with onesixthkit.

VTS TOYS 1/6 Scale VM-013 NEW EPOCH COP Ms Anderson

He is based in China/Hong Kong. His eBay seller ID is iyiyyy. He's also a member of the OSW.

I doubt the hair will look like in the promo pics, even if they do, once you tuck her in the helmet it you'd need to restyle her afterthat.

Posting before thread gets taken down due to licensing issue.

The figure was announced during the past 24-48 hours and the discussion/frenzy is almost on par with the AF HAC figure from a year ago.

This will be the first 1:6 female figure under the VTS brand since DAM announced "Ada" under their GK series as well as a possible female Russian Airborne figure that was displayed at a show not too long ago.

I doubt the hair will look like in the promo pics, even if they do, once you tuck her in the helmet it you'd need to restyle her afterthat.

Posting before thread gets taken down due to licensing issue.

--

I think some will wait for the figure to be parted out so they can purchase the accessories and the head sculpt separately.

I'll be buying a couple. I'll have one helmeted and one without the helmet.

I wonder if a no name brand/manufacturer will produce a Ma-Ma inspired/themed figure?

--

I think some will wait for the figure to be parted out so they can purchase the accessories and the head sculpt separately.

I'll be buying a couple. I'll have one helmeted and one without the helmet.

I wonder if a no name brand/manufacturer will produce a Ma-Ma inspired/themed figure?

then again Anderson hardly with the helmet in the movie, or did she even wear one?

Back