VTS TOYS :1/6 Chainsaw Girl (VM-015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still a video game character though. Just because it's unlicensed doesn't mean it shouldn't go there. I don't care though. :lol

well, the figure looks really similar to a character from a certain video game, but there's no indication about it, it could be just pure coincidence like the clause you see in the beginning of many movies. so i think it's good here.

well, the figure looks really similar to a character from a certain video game, but there's no indication about it, it could be just pure coincidence like the clause you see in the beginning of many movies. so i think it's good here.

So obvious, " coincidence "

I loved the game too. This figure is AWESOME, I'd definitely love to pick it up. October 2016 is the release date? That's quite a wait! :impatient:

I want the sculpt right now for my Harley Quinn bash!

Most ebay sellers have this figure listed as Harley Quinn lol.

This is so much better than the PVC figure that came out last year - and that one was licensed!

What's the average price for this figure?

I believe some online retailer had it up for preorder at around $120, which I believe is in the range of what most VTS figures are costing.

I love this girl sooo much!! I'm on the fence, since I'm also eyeing another figure right now... choices choices. *^___^*

At this point, I am beginning to wonder whether it is 'if' rather than 'when'.

Holy Smokes! Just got notification from onesixthkit that this is coming in to his warehouse on Monday! I was losing hope that it would ever come out

Back