VTS TOYS :1/6 Chainsaw Girl (VM-015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beside KGHOBBY and Lair of the Octopus (thanks to TheMajor for mentioning it), what other online retailers might get this in stock? Preferably someone where you can pay without using Paypal.

amiami usually has VTS products, but cost alot more. they accept paypal or credit card and you get charged when stock arrives. also shipping.

I bet SithLord McGuyver (SMcG Customs) will be carrying this. His store specializes in 1/6 female action figures including Phicen. He recently offered the VTS Mad Max (one of the only male figures he has offered for preorder), so this figure is probably a given for his site to offer.

This looks great. I enjoyed the game quite a bit and will be keeping an eye on this.

Definitely looks nice. I had heard about this game, but never played it. I went to two local game stores today to pick it up, and no luck. Oh well, I'll keep looking. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

^ its very old, im sure you would find it on ebay.

Game was fun and the figure looks really great, but i'll hold off to see if HT release a Harley Quin which id rather buy, i dont need to quirky pigtail girls on my shelf. nice figure though.

Ok, so its up for pre-order on two sites. The Dragon's Vault (thedragonvault) and collectablekitbash in the uk. The estimated release date on the uk site is 31. october 2016.

I just pre-ordered it from the kitbash site. :)

Ok, so its up for pre-order on two sites. The Dragon's Vault (thedragonvault) and collectablekitbash in the uk. The estimated release date on the uk site is 31. october 2016.

I just pre-ordered it from the kitbash site. :)

I also found it up at Hobby Galaxy

I also found it up at Hobby Galaxy

Monkey Depot also has it now. I might have overpaid slightly when I bought it from the kit bash site and paid in full. It seems Hobby Galaxy has it cheaper (not sure about the price of shipping from US). But honestly I can't be too bothered. I'm just really glad someone made this.

Monkey Depot also has it now. I might have overpaid slightly when I bought it from the kit bash site and paid in full. It seems Hobby Galaxy has it cheaper (not sure about the price of shipping from US). But honestly I can't be too bothered. I'm just really glad someone made this.

I am really happy to see it made as well, I would have never imagined I would see it. I don't think there is much of a chance, but a Travis Touchdown would be amazing as well!

Shipping for me from Hobby Galaxy was $12 basic or $17 priority with other more expensive options as well, so not bad within the US, no idea about to Norway though.

Back