VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update106 Jan26-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0

Happy birthday VS!! Sorry I missed it.

Happy late birthday bro!! I didn't know it's your bday!!

Thanks Amber & Jye.... :)

merry christmas

HappyH-64178365431.jpeg

Ummmmm kinky :lol thanks Electro :D

Just got in the Sideshow Thor Destroyer Maquette EX. It looks great but I thought the price should had been a little cheaper. Wish the paint App had more of a silver or chrome finish instead of the dark onyx color finish though :eek:

Destoyer Maquette Part 1 of 3:
2rohpxu.jpg
d1
wsmmoi.jpg
d2
qohzyq.jpg
d3
e1t36.jpg
d4
141iahc.jpg
d5

Last edited:

great score with this one :clap

congrats,i think isnt a real 1/4 with the pf(comic) but still be a real awesome piece

:duff

Happy new year all that good stuff VS!
Nice new destroyer!!

I took his power and made my own.... but this is absolutely crazy!! Real nice to see a non-female monster in your collection!

Great pictures and congrats! I got mine yesterday and i really love it. :yess:

great score with this one :clap

congrats,i think isnt a real 1/4 with the pf(comic) but still be a real awesome piece

:duff

Its a little small for the price tag. I'm thinking 1:5 scale. Wish the paint color was different too.

Happy new year all that good stuff VS!
Nice new destroyer!!

I took his power and made my own.... but this is absolutely crazy!! Real nice to see a non-female monster in your collection!

WTF??? *rolleyes* Thx Alex :p

Great pictures and congrats! I got mine yesterday and i really love it. :yess:

Phenomenal shots VS!!!

Very AWESOME ACQUISITION my friend WOW !!!

Thanks guys :1-1:

I inspected this at my LCS and it's Awesome, Heavy, Massive, just oput right Badass; Jason and Yes your Pic's do him justice, it was either the Destroyer or Colossus PF, you know what I went with, congrats my Friend.

I inspected this at my LCS and it's Awesome, Heavy, Massive, just oput right Badass; Jason and Yes your Pic's do him justice, it was either the Destroyer or Colossus PF, you know what I went with, congrats my Friend.

I was going to say Destroyer for you? :p

Thanks Al :)

Nice Destroyer VS. I know this is one I`m going to regret not getting. I wish I could buy everything.

man u gotta resise ur pic, the pictures never load for me , have to keep reloading , in the end just give up:gah:

Nice Destroyer .. Awesome !! Congrats!

Thanks Schoormann :hi5:

Nice Destroyer VS. I know this is one I`m going to regret not getting. I wish I could buy everything.

Yah I wish I could buy everything too :eek:

man u gotta resise ur pic, the pictures never load for me , have to keep reloading , in the end just give up:gah:

Looks like you need to update your computer :eek: Those are resized pics through SSF. Sorry though for the hassle but I like big pics :eek::yess:

Back