VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update106 Jan26-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0

Last month I went to the Second Annual Vancouver Fan Expo where Stan Lee was going to be there to sign autographs & photo op. This was one of my highlights ever. Though it was a brief moment with Stan, it was simiply awesome.

Got a photo op & 2 signed statues. Damn carrying a large suitcase sucked....

Me and Stan Lee :) and Yes I am over 36...
me

SpideySign

Hulkbase sign

Last edited:

Went to the Aspen booth & picked up some prints :)

asp1

The Vancouver Fan Expo Exclusive Print.
asp2

asp3

turner1

turner2

turner3

more to come....

Went to Jamie Tyndall booth and was his art amazing. He is one of the cover artists that works for Zenescope. Picked up a whopping 29 prints & 4 books. I think I almost bought every print off his table lol

Jamie Tyndall Part 1 of 5:

j1

j2

j3

j4

j5

j6

Last edited:

WOW what a great update Jason. Damn Stan Lee autographed 2 great statues mate... Awesome!
23lo1vr.gif

WOW! Great Great Scores my Friend, Stan the Man Sig's, Turner Prints and I see you are also a Fan of Jamie's Works, Great Great Posts; Jason

Another Spider-Man CQ I see signed on these boards. Man I'm feeling missed out, I really want my one signed.

Great prints, I can't believe how many you bought. A really cool update to your thread :)

Great update, those prints are amazing!

Congrats on meeting Stan Lee!

Wow! Those prints are beautiful!

Congrats on the prints and meeting the man!:clap

Thanks Squid. Jamie Tyndall is one talented man. It was hard to pass up.

WOW what a great update Jason. Damn Stan Lee autographed 2 great statues mate... Awesome!
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarvesh. One and a lifetime to meet Stan especially giving his age. He was actually quite funny at the Q&A
Congrats for the new prints my friend ;)
Thx Darth. Now gotta find room for them :eek:

WOW! Great Great Scores my Friend, Stan the Man Sig's, Turner Prints and I see you are also a Fan of Jamie's Works, Great Great Posts; Jason
Thx Al. I would have posted sooner but had personally tragedy :(

I recognized Jamie's work from Zenescope. He was great to talk to. Can't wait next year to see what he has next.

Another Spider-Man CQ I see signed on these boards. Man I'm feeling missed out, I really want my one signed.

Great prints, I can't believe how many you bought. A really cool update to your thread :)
Thx RB... I really wanted something iconic for him to sign & what is better the Spidey & Hulk. Pain though to lug it around lol. My intention was to buy 10 prints from him, but as the numbers kept increasing, he gave me a better deal. It was hard to resist lol.

Really awesome update bud :clap

Thx Jay
Great update, those prints are amazing!

Congrats on meeting Stan Lee!

Thx Para. Awesome meeting him even though it was brief.

Sorry to hear of Tragedy in your Life my Friend, my Condolences as for Jaime he is a Very Cool Guy and his Works are Sexy, if you ever get to meet Greg Capulo he is also a Cool Guy, met them both here in Austin along with Greg Horn.

Be Cool
Al

Sorry to hear of Tragedy in your Life my Friend, my Condolences as for Jaime he is a Very Cool Guy and his Works are Sexy, if you ever get to meet Greg Capulo he is also a Cool Guy, met them both here in Austin along with Greg Horn.

Be Cool
Al

Thanks Al.. Its been a tough time and work has kept me busy so I haven't found time to post for the last 6 months.

Okay guys... finally found time to take pics of the stuff that I bought over last year during the Christmas break. My job over the last 6 months has been overwhelming.

I will also be reshooting my earlier statues so they look 100% better over the next month or so... stay toon friends :)

Up first is the Euoplocephalus in Egg Maquette by SSC

Back