Vinylmation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Muppets chaser is pretty cool, if it weren't a chaser I'd likely buy it.

I can't wait to see the Mr. Toad, I hope he comes out before my summer black out dates.

EPCOT Flower and Garden 2010 Vinylmation

f&G2010.jpg

I like how the red and yellow flowers are used for his shorts and shoes.

I was surprised at how dull that is. I would have expected something better.

That one of kind vinylmation topiary was really cool. I think they should have done that for F&G.

Wow, fall 2011 for HM series. That's pretty cool.

So what's special about a vinylmation store? It doesn't seem to me like there are enough of these released at one time to warrant its own store.

Have any Tron or Black Hole related Vinylmations been released or previewed yet?

Wow, fall 2011 for HM series. That's pretty cool.

So what's special about a vinylmation store? It doesn't seem to me like there are enough of these released at one time to warrant its own store.

If it's like the one in California it will have more than just Vinylmation. The one in California is like the men's version of Trend-D. :)

Have any Tron or Black Hole related Vinylmations been released or previewed yet?

Not yet, but I have a feeling it wont be to long before they are announced. When they are I will be sure and let you know. :)

Congrats Aerosmith. Did you buy the case or get really lucky?

I would love a non-vinylmation figure of Kermit like that. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I just bought the WDW old school logo vinylmation on Ebay. I'm really looking forward to the 9" World Showcase and 3" Epcot figures coming out.

I traded for him. Two regular Muppets for him.

There is a non-Vinylmation of Kermit in a tux made by Palisades.
review_tuxk_3.jpg

Congrats on the WDW logo. I still have yet to buy any of the ones from Urban 3.

Heh, that's pretty cool. I might get one of those.

What do you think of the HM vinylmation we've seen so far? I'm not sure that I like them that much.

I like them. I seen Gus, and the Headless Groom in the book at the Artist Party and they look good too. So does the Clock thats in Park 5. I really hope that the Hatbox Ghost will be the chaser for the Haunted Mansion series. :)

I think I'll like the clock, at the moment that may be the only one I get.

Back