Vinylmation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pic of the back Aerosmith. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna track one of these down. I may even get one in a box to see which one I get. I do enjoy a gamble now and then.

I'm not sure I like these...
I was them @ Disneyland and wasn't impressed...

That's sorta how I feel, I only like a select few, some are okay, most are meh, and some I really dislike. :lol

It might be. I really havn't checked eBay to see how much he goes for.

Edit: I believe you have to have 15 post to access the Buy Sell Trade area.

Hmm, I hadn't thought about that. I'd feel like a fraud since I'd really only be going to buy something. I suppose that isn't as bad as people going in just to sell stuff though. :lol

Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll contemplate it when I'm ready to buy one.

Wow! There is a picture of the Sully/Boo 9" on page 4 of that link above .. can't wait to add that to my Pixar collection.

Art of Disney only had five boxes of Holiday left in stock. I bought three of them. They were completly out of the 9" Holiday figures, so no Jack or Skeleton Dance for me. :( One of the one's I got made up for it though. I got the Chaser! :D

HolidayVinylmation1.jpg

I also got a Will Cosbaby from one the Cast Member stores today thanks to a friend. :D

They have a bunch of the 9" at the parks if you manage to go. Just got home from there today. Couldn't find my Epcot icons one, did you notice if they still have any at Downtown Disney?

Congrats on the chaser.

I saw Epcot Icons at The Pin Station at Downtown Disney. :)

Thanks for the info on the 9" at Magic Kingdom. Have to see if I can get back there if they don't have any next friday at Downtown Disney.

Awesome, thanks for the info Aerosmith! :rock I'll head back down there tomorrow.

Got it. I really like it. Although I hate to admit I can't recognize all the symbols. I gotta look them up. :lol

I went to the Artist Party last night. I got to see the designs for the Toy Story, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Star Wars Vinylmations! Here are some pics I took.

HolidaySigning1.jpg

HolidaySigning2.jpg

HolidaySigning3.jpg

HolidaySigning4.jpg

HolidaySigning5.jpg

HolidaySigning6.jpg

holidaysigning7.jpg

HolidaySigning8.jpg

HolidaySigning9.jpg

Thanks for the pics Aerosmith. Did they have a release date for the big Epcot one?

Also, I when I was at the park last week I noticed they had a blank one with a bunch of character signatures. Do you (or anyone else) know if they can sign those while in costume? I think it'd be alot of fun to do that and get my favorite characters sigs on it.

Back