Vinylmation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew, not one I want. I'd like an IASW vinylmation, but I don't like the way either of them look.

I'm happy that they are going to release the ticket book and poster series at WDW as well as DL. I don't know if I will get any, but they are two that I will seriously consider.

Yeah, I was glad to hear that also. I want the Poster ones more than the Ticket Book ones, but knowing me i'll try and get both. :D

Yeah the posters appeal to me more than the ticket books as well since the books are before my time.

Hey, Aerosmith, question for ya. Last night while I was at MK I almost bought a vinylmation in a blue tin with snowflakes on it. I figured it was the MVMCP figure, but the guy told me its not, that figure is only sold during the party itself. So, was it the MVMCP figure?

Why is there a market for these things? They're ugly IMO..

Why is Final Fantasy popular? I think it's boring... :D

To each his own. The vinyl collecting market is HUGE and involves some big money. I don't blame Disney for getting in on it and some of them are not bad looking...

Why is Final Fantasy popular? I think it's boring... :D

To each his own. The vinyl collecting market is HUGE and involves some big money. I don't blame Disney for getting in on it and some of them are not bad looking...
:lecture :lecture

Different people like different things, there's something for everybody in this crazy hobby of ours which personally I think is fab!.
x :duff

I couldn't get it to pull up. What is it? *crosses fingers in hopes I'll dislike it*

Some of these are ugly, some are really cool, most I wouldn't buy but if they were a gift I'd certainly keep it. Some I like the idea of but I don't like the execution, like the 9" Peter Pan.

I just won the artist palette figure on ebay. I thought it would go very nicely with the Mickey cartoon one.

It a slice of watermelon.

Here is a couple pics I took at the trading event tonight. The last one was a one of a kind that was for sale.

Tradeingnight1.jpg

tradeingnight2.jpg

tradeingnight3.jpg

That watermelon slice one is kinda neat. And the goth one in the back is kinda creepy. :lol The Astro Orbiter one looks really cool. The monorail ones look like space suits to me. I'd never guess its supposed to be the monorail.

I can't wait to see the pics of the tickey book series and poster series.

I like the Goth and Tin Man from Urban 4 alot.

I was able to trade for the Red Monorail. He has the doors on the back of his head. :lol

That sounds cool. You'll have to post pics. "Por Favor matangase allejado de las puertas." :lol

Back