Vinylmation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was supposed to be March, but got pushed back. :)

I went to the Trading Night at the Contemporary tonight here is some pics I took.

DSCF1548.jpg

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1551.jpg

These next designs will be released at the trade City USA event at EPCOT. They will be RSVP(like Shag) for them. The tin is LE 1500(or was it 1900?) w/ a pin. The two pack is LE 750. The 9"/3" set is LE 750 w/ a pin. The mock up they had on display for the 9"/3" set box looked awesome!
DSCF1565.jpg

DSCF1556.jpg

DSCF1557.jpg

DSCF1558.jpg

DSCF1559.jpg

Man, I hate that the Dia de Los Muertos looking ones are limited. My cousin would love those.

The Oh Mickey series was released in Disneyland Paris this weekend. It's a Vinylmation Jr series. What is Vinylmation Jr.? it's a 1.5" Vinylmation packed in with the 3" figure. You can see which 3" design you are buying, but the 1.5" design is a mystery. There are four different 3" designs and six different 1.5" designs.

That's interesting. I don't like that idea very much, I hope its not wide spread.

Any news on when the Epcot World Showcase is coming out? I intend to go to the World late April and again in Early May so I'm hoping I can get it one of those times.

It comes out this friday along with the Park 4 3" and 9" Festival of the Lion King and 9" Peter Pan's Flight at WDW. Disneyland is getting all that plus the 9" Sulley w/ 3" Boo and 9" Inner Space. WDW will be getting the other two at a later date. No info on the 9" Sci-Fi Dine In or 9" Tiki Room.

Hmm, I hope it doesn't sell out before I can get down there. I may have to make a special trip to Downtown Disney or something.

The Park 4 3" got put out at one of the resorts earlier then they were supposed to. The chaser is this guy.

colonelart1.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Do you know how fast these usually sell out? I have plans to go at the end of the month, but if these sell out pretty quickly I'll go next weekend.

Hard to say. It really depends on how popular the design is. Plus factor in its also Spring Break and there is more people at the Parks.

Can you buy individual pieces at D street? It looked in some of the pictures on Vinylnation that they weren't blind boxed behind the counter, but I couldn't see for sure. It'll probably be cheaper than Ebay for the select few figures I want.

Also, that Mr. Toad is pretty awesome. I'll probably pick that up.

Those are just a display. I have seen a pic that ther is a sign in the case that says not for sale.

I want a Mr. Toad, but im not a passholder and probably wont be because im applying for a job at Disney this summer. So a pass wouldnt do me any good. :lol

Yeah I guess that wouldn't make much sense. :lol I know a couple passholders who I'm certain won't want one. If you are interested I'll see what I can do.

Will do. Alot will depend on when its released and if the other person and I can find time to go.

The world showcase went fast, I tried World of Disney, The Art Store, Pin Traders, and DStreet and none of them had that one. Now I'm debating whether its worth 60 dollars on EBay...

Sorry to hear that. Keep checking DisneyStore.com. Its currently sold out, but they havnt tooken it down which useually means they are going to get more in stock.

I wondered about that. I pulled the trigger on the 60 dollar one last night. There were others that were 70 and I'd really be kicking myself if I missed out. Plus I think last time I bought from the Disney Store I had to pay tax and shipping so that would put it pretty close to 60 anyway.

Back