Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to RSD. I have a list that's way too long, but I definitely need the Ghostbusters 10" single.

rQEiKv9.png

Whoa! I totally missed that and definitely want it. I still have my original soundtrack lp from childhood. :D

It's out of print and very expensive.

Damn, I had no idea. I wouldn't be shocked if it got a re-release then.

That's the one bad thing about RSD...eBay. There are people who go just so they can flip stuff later.

Btw, I got the Akira soundtrack today.

I just read about that recently. I suppose it's too late to order it somewhere?

I just read about that recently. I suppose it's too late to order it somewhere?

Yeah, I think it sold out in one day. I'll try and list limited vinyl if anyone's interested. I follow all sorts of sites, so I try to be up on everything. Like I said, my addiction is out of control. :lol

And if you haven't checked it out, I post my collection on Instagram all the time. Actually, that's pretty much all I post on Instagram.

Yeah, I think it sold out in one day. I'll try and list limited vinyl if anyone's interested. I follow all sorts of sites, so I try to be up on everything. Like I said, my addiction is out of control. :lol

And if you haven't checked it out, I post my collection on Instagram all the time. Actually, that's pretty much all I post on Instagram.

I don't need to buy anything, but please go ahead and post stuff here. :lol

Is your Instagram name Batty?

I have a few lp's mostly iron maiden picture discs, and afew others like slipknot and huntress. I only really buy metal stuff mostly CDs but you can't beat the artwork on a 12" lp.

I saw that site, but this note makes me wonder if they will still be able to get it: "Available for you to buy, but we need to order it in first."

Waller I'm looking into getting into Vinyl any reccomendations for a start? I know I need some Black Sabbath and Ghost.

Waller I'm looking into getting into Vinyl any reccomendations for a start? I know I need some Black Sabbath and Ghost.

Those are both good starts!

I'd just start making of list of bands you like and then you can do some searches on eBay and Amazon to see what's out there. I like to buy new reissues since they're better discs now (the 180 gram are thicker, too) and I like to be the first to open and play a record. I have bought some nice used albums off eBay for stuff that hasn't been reissued.

I know all the Ozzy Black Sabbath albums have been reissued.

Back