Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm betting that last set is gonna cost a mint! :lol

Looks like retail is $140 according to Acoustic Sounds.

AATL_536179__96591__03132014112814-7999.jpg

AATL_536181__96592__03132014113912-7524.jpg

AATL_536183__96593__03132014114151-7988.jpg

Check eBay ended auctions, Bodie. That might give you some idea unless they're harder to find and don't go up for auction much.

Kissteria — The Ultimate Vinyl Road Case, a vinyl box set holding 34 Kiss LPs including titles never previously issued on vinyl. The limited-edition mother lode of Kiss music boasts 19 studio albums, all five Alive releases, the four original Kiss solo albums and six exclusive vinyl discs that will not be sold individually. Among the extras are 11 posters (including the band's first promo poster), a Kiss vinyl cleaning cloth, a Kiss turntable mat, Kiss dominos and four band lithographs.

full.jpg

Sold! Thanks for the heads up. This will make a nice addition to my Tron collection.

Any of you guys going out for Record Store Day?

I wish they would re-release Tron Legacy now. :(

I'd like to go to RSD, but my brother will be in town visiting. Plus, I'd have to drive 45 miles to the nearest vinyl store.

I wish they would re-release Tron Legacy now. :(

I'd like to go to RSD, but my brother will be in town visiting. Plus, I'd have to drive 45 miles to the nearest vinyl store.

What was wrong with the original Legacy release?

There are only 1-2 things I want from RSD but like you the closest shop is almost an hour away. There's a shop here in NJ that puts up any left over stock the day after so I might see what's left then.

I'm going to RSD. I have a list that's way too long, but I definitely need the Ghostbusters 10" single.

rQEiKv9.png

Back