Video: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot & Now She Can Only Walk Backwards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guava Tea is great to have, helps maintain high blood sugar levels,improves circulation the list of benefits go on and on.I drink this tea(always straight and no additives) and Oolong tea and some Green tea daily.I am quite addicted to it now.Drinking these teas really help improve your health,I've been drinking these for about 7 years now and really felt a difference, aside from the fact i can be a little sensitive to caffeine at times.

Curing a disease and managing the symptoms/effects of a disease are two different things though. The people in the video teemu posted are successfully managing their diabetes but they are NOT cured.

Curing a disease and managing the symptoms/effects of a disease are two different things though. The people in the video teemu posted are successfully managing their diabetes but they are NOT cured.

but over time and continuing what their doing...it would be cured..why discredit the power of nutrition? its like you dont want to believe it so

Google, Dr.Lorraine Day (she cured her Cancer through Nutrition)

She was a Mainstream M.D. Medical Doctor and talks about the fraud of the pharma companies and being a nurse herself, she was on the inside...

its like you dont want to believe it so

iwanttobelieve.jpg

I was gonna say something, but I just can not be arsed!

Cheez, some people.

forget that we have a natural immune system that can defeat the flu on its own (proper nutrition defeats diseases) the dumb will still take the flu shot regardless of the warnings of this video

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That took longer than I thought it would.

but over time and continuing what their doing...it would be cured..why discredit the power of nutrition? its like you dont want to believe it so

Google, Dr.Lorraine Day (she cured her Cancer through Nutrition)

She was a Mainstream M.D. Medical Doctor and talks about the fraud of the pharma companies and being a nurse herself, she was on the inside...

While I agree that in certain circumstances, nutrition can be helpful in helping to cure, it is dangerous to have a mindset that is so totally set in one way.

For a very short time, I worked for an incredibly evil man that manipulated people that think this way. He'd sell them various herbs and fruit extracts and claimed that he could cure any disease with oregono oil and other useless stuff. I had many people call me with cancer and terminal diseases asking if it would save their lives. He took advantage of the sick and old because they were desperate and needed some form of hope. People were willing to stop taking their high blood pressure medication and take this quack's stuff which is incredibly dangerous.

Your thoughts are admirable and I'm sure your intentions are in the right place. However, even though the pharmaceutical industry is corrupt, the various groups that push alternative medicine have their own agenda and can be just as corrupt as their competitor.

This has nothing to do with this girl's one in a million condition, however. I'm so sorry that anyone has to endure such a terrible and crippling disorder. I wish I had John Coffey powers and could take it away from her.

I don't care how good I take care of myself, I work with walking, talking cootie bugs all day that sneeze, cough, blow snot and spit all over me, let alone don't wash after using the bathroom and throw up at my feet. I'm getting the flu shot!!!!

All the vitamins, eating well and green tea in the world isn't going to help me by itself. :lol

Actually, unless you have a fever it isn't the flu. Alot of people think they have the flu when they have very bad colds. You can feel just as sick. I can't remember the last time I've had the flu, if I ever had it at all. Colds I've had. I have it at least once a year. I'm lucky that I'm not sick more.

We're going to shut down the crazy and close this thread.

Go get your shots kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back