Veronica Mars Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never heard of this show, but i am tempted to watch it on netflix if it's on there if the fans are this passionate about it.

I can't wait for this! One of my all time favorite shows. Of course Kristen Bell has something to do with that probably. :lol

I'm not familiar at all with the show but I'm excited that something like this happened.

Someone should start a Dredd sequel kickstarter.

$2 million in about 10 hours to be precise. Totally $2.5 million in one day.

Kickstarter?

Props to the creator and hawt Bell to sucker people out of money they could have gotten on their own. :lol

I knew the VM fanbase was loyal (myself included) but that's amazing. Love this idea, too, hope to see more of it. Serenity 2, anyone?

The Veronica Mars Movie Kickstarter Campaign: Don't You Dare Feel Bad About Chipping In - TVLine

The self righteous comments like "Wouldn’t that money have been better donated to a charity?" really baffles me. Heck that way all our money is better off giving to charities especially to third world countries where basic living amenities are a scarcity.

I wonder if the people making those comments would be willing to give up all their monetary pleasures in life to help others. Money spent for a meal at a restaurant and a movie ticket would likely help someone get clean drinking water in other parts of the world. So yeah forgo all monetary wealth and pleasures in life that personally matter to you, cause there is someone always more deserving of that wealth than you.

I'm sure all those people only eat rice they grow themselves, drink tap water, and donate 95% of their earnings to poor children in Somalia. Otherwise, of course, they would be massive hypocrites. And I'm certain that is not the case.

Maybe now, there's real hope for Avengers 2
Oh, man, you think?? :pray:

The Veronica Mars Movie Kickstarter Campaign: Don't You Dare Feel Bad About Chipping In - TVLine

The self righteous comments like "Wouldn’t that money have been better donated to a charity?" really baffles me. Heck that way all our money is better off giving to charities especially to third world countries where basic living amenities are a scarcity.

I wonder if the people making those comments would be willing to give up all their monetary pleasures in life to help others. Money spent for a meal at a restaurant and a movie ticket would likely help someone get clean drinking water in other parts of the world. So yeah forgo all monetary wealth and pleasures in life that personally matter to you, cause there is someone always more deserving of that wealth than you.

Its the best $35 I spent, and also donate to charity, so I shall sleep like a baby knowing VM is back

why do people liken it to Charity?

those who are handing their $$ over, are getting something in return.

its just another way to get a product you want.

good on em

I'm not familiar at all with the show but I'm excited that something like this happened.

Someone should start a Dredd sequel kickstarter.

Judas! The fact that the first words out of your mouth (or, rather, keyboard) weren't "Deadwood movie" is absolutely appalling to me. Seriously, though, now they're talking about a "Chuck" movie using this method? I can guarantee that Milch would get enough to make it happen. I'd sure as hell donate. We need a conclusion, and I really want to see it happen before Mcshane is using a walker.

Judas! The fact that the first words out of your mouth (or, rather, keyboard) weren't "Deadwood movie" is absolutely appalling to me. Seriously, though, now they're talking about a "Chuck" movie using this method? I can guarantee that Milch would get enough to make it happen. I'd sure as hell donate. We need a conclusion, and I really want to see it happen before Mcshane is using a walker.

Well the thing about that is some of them are pretty busy right now. Look how long it took to get Arrested Development to happen again and they all actually wanted to do it, they just couldn't get everyone togeather. With Deadwood you're talking about like 15 fairly big for tv actors they would need to time.

Back