Veovis' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veovis

Freaked Out
Reaction score
A gallery of my collection as at 12/12/14, covering Transformers, video game memorabilia, Hot Toys and other nerdy stuffs.

Fun Stuff

A couple of sample images:

6X0A7618.jpg

6X0A7113.jpg

For those curious, "Autoclot" is a name I go by on Transformers boards :)

OMG! That is the biggest collection of stuff I think I have ever seen. Dude! How big is your house?

I see a fair bit of stuff there that we've sold over the years. A number of Noble Collection and Weta items. We stopped working with Noble because of the crappy quality assurance from them which was a real shame as they done some nice stuff. The batarang sold like hot cakes. But some items were so prone to problems, particularly on the Harry Potter side.

I LOVE your full size Iron Man and Storm Troopers.

I see you're in the UK. If you're after anything from the likes of Weta, Sideshow, Hot Toys, in the future, do let me know as we can source all sorts.

Cheers

Liam

Jesus Christ! I came upon your collection after searching for "Hot Toys Batmobile" on Google Images, and I'm glad I clicked on yours! Hands down one of the most awesome collections ever! Congratulations, dude!

Back