Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jujmmc.jpg

2lm02he.jpg

Damn that looks sweet. Paint apps look good,thanks for the pics man :yess: love how wet his mouth looks, going to order so I can have it before Christmas, how heavy is he by the way?

Last edited:
Thanks for the sharp pics carrillj knew you would come through, this bust I must say is unbelievable, glad to see you got that Thor bust as well, it looks damn real in person.Super excited to get mine, just ordered today.Paint app looks top notch.

Thanks for the sharp pics carrillj knew you would come through, this bust I must say is unbelievable, glad to see you got that Thor bust as well, it looks damn real in person.Super excited to get mine, just ordered today.Paint app looks top notch.

You're welcome. :) My bust has some QC issues like paint chips and cracks, but I wouldn't let that discourage you from owning this awesome looking bust. I'll work on getting a replacement, but in the meantime I'll admire the statue in my collection.

Last edited:
You're welcome. :) My bust has some QC issues like paint chips and cracks, but I wouldn't let that discourage you from owning this awesome looking bust. I'll work on getting a replacement, but in the meantime I'll admire the statue in my collection.

Sucks to read about ur QC issue. I hope that's not a common issue with this bust

Back