Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greatls for the info bro!! Im going to c if i can get carnage for a decent price first!

I think you'll have a good chance finding it for a good price I did six months ago so you shouldn't have a problem looks great next to carnage. Can't wait for the green goblin and a new spiderman

I'd like to see a new Spiderman. The old Bust dosen't seem to fit with Venom & Carnage, although I never seen Pics of them altogether. Would like to see a more realistic Spidey. I ordered Venom & Carnage supposed to ship Monday. Loving Wolverine.

It was taken with flash the other pics look more like the SSC pic since the lighting is different.
It's the lighting it's a dark purple if thats your breaking point just don't buy it or send it back IMO it's wicked awesome. And If you don't like it that's just fine as well

Do you have a shot without the flash? Or taken in natural light?

Frobay's post just above yours says his is painted solid purple. Most of the pictures of this bust I've seen in hand are all painted a very bright purple. Which is a far cry from the dark red in the promo pics.

Chris

Do you have a shot without the flash? Or taken in natural light?

Frobay's post just above yours says his is painted solid purple. Most of the pictures of this bust I've seen in hand are all painted a very bright purple. Which is a far cry from the dark red in the promo pics.

Chris

The past 3 uploads from others users before my post are all shot in Natural light and the mouth is dark purple.

It's not Red in the promo pics its a dark purple looks just like my pics without the flash on my first post. Some of the promo pics the lighting is so dark you can't even see the mouth details

This bust is awesome #77 in the house :yess:

venom-2.jpg

spideyandvenom.jpg

While in hand photos do look better than Sideshow's pictures, the eyes still kill this piece for me. No offense but he looks Asian to me.

Congrats to all of you who got him.

Eyes get smaller when you snarl, makes sense to me. Life size bust, emphasis on LIFE

Eyes get smaller when you snarl, makes sense to me. Life size bust, emphasis on LIFE

Eh, but look at how elongated his head is compared to the 1:1 Spidey. Venom looks anorexic compared to Spidey. Venom should always be bigger (i.e. - taller and more muscular) than Spidey. This does not seem to be the case with this version of Venom.

Eh, but look at how elongated his head is compared to the 1:1 Spidey. Venom looks anorexic compared to Spidey. Venom should always be bigger (i.e. - taller and more muscular) than Spidey. This does not seem to be the case with this version of Venom.

That angle might make Spiderman look a bit bigger compared to Venom than he really is my friend. When you look at them head on Venom is much bigger and broader than Spidey and towers over him. Even though venom starts right under the pecks and Spiderman starts mid abdomen.:lecture

This sculpt is starting to grow on me. I just think the paint job could be better. If I ordered this I would have it repainted and would add some clear dripping resin on his tongue and teeth to simulate saliva. I would also get rid of the name plate.

I wish SS sold stuff like this as a kit.

Chris

This sculpt is starting to grow on me. I just think the paint job could be better. If I ordered this I would have it repainted and would add some clear dripping resin on his tongue and teeth to simulate saliva. I would also get rid of the name plate.

I wish SS sold stuff like this as a kit.

Chris

Why would SS want to make it even easier for recasters? They might as well just send kits to them gift wrapped if they sold pieces like this as kits

Just to show the size of venom across carnage.

ca033414.jpg

Carnage still looks hideous. Venom isn't as bad as I used to think he was, but they still don't look good together. A lot more could be done with Venom to bring out the sculpt and make him look real crazy. I hope SS releases a classic Carnage bust.

Why would SS want to make it even easier for recasters? They might as well just send kits to them gift wrapped if they sold pieces like this as kits

Carnage still looks hideous. Venom isn't as bad as I used to think he was, but they still don't look good together. A lot more could be done with Venom to bring out the sculpt and make him look real crazy. I hope SS releases a classic Carnage bust.

I doubt they will release a classic Carnage bust anytime soon all you guys do is complain about these bust. Just have a custom bust made for you that's the only way your going to have it your way. And carnage is suppose to look hideous and nasty

Here's carnage as well from his first appearance. There are multiple variations to all spiderman characters and SSC is always going to take some artistic license on their creations as well.
784a09c5.jpg
077b8e48.jpg

The biggest thing that makes the bust look awkward is the fact that the nose area looks inverted. Which makes the teeth protrude outward and resemble a birds beak. I could almost live with the rest, it's just that area that kills the piece.

If anyone here is good at making gif's to illustrate my point please post it.

Chris

Last edited:
Back