Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to get this before Christmas but it's looking more like I'll get this in January, with the gift buying & all that jazz. Cannot wait to set it up besides the original Venom! :yess:

Just ordered! Got Wolverine Coming this week, cant wait to put them side by side. Hope they make a new Spidey.

Ended up ordering yesterday and he will be here tomorrow :yess: can't wait for this guy, going to put him next to Spiderman 1:1 bust

Will take some as soon as I open him and let you know what I think.

Venom and Carnage arrived today! The Ups guy however dropped them both trying to carry both at the same time. Upon inspection though they both seem perfectly ok. SS pack these babies great! Now the quick review. Both bust look amazing! I really love both of these. The light weight to both is the only let down. Great work on these 2 bust SS.

Venom and Carnage arrived today! The Ups guy however dropped them both trying to carry both at the same time. Upon inspection though they both seem perfectly ok. SS pack these babies great! Now the quick review. Both bust look amazing! I really love both of these. The light weight to both is the only let down. Great work on these 2 bust SS.

Great pick ,two run homer. My carnage is waiting for venom to arrive tomorrow

Venom got here a few hours ago and I must say he is wicked. Looks pretty cool next to spidey, will be taking some pics of him tomorrow for some better lighting.

Venom got here a few hours ago and I must say he is wicked. Looks pretty cool next to spidey, will be taking some pics of him tomorrow for some better lighting.

Awesome can't wait to get venom tomorrow super stoked for this wicked bust to join carnage

Just got venom and wow it's awesome must have for spidey fans
f88ca73c.jpg
2eb1f735.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine. Its okay. The solid purple mouth and tongue is just lazy of Sideshow, paint app should have been better. Very dissapointing. I may send mine back

d76b0cae.jpg

17503-550x-4.jpg

Hollyy purple batman......:slap....I mean spiderman.

What happened here?

Thats not even close!

Chris

It was taken with flash the other pics look more like the SSC pic since the lighting is different.
It's the lighting it's a dark purple if thats your breaking point just don't buy it or send it back IMO it's wicked awesome. And If you don't like it that's just fine as well

Back