Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's customize it! :rock

picture.php

If the edition was lower I would order this. I do like the bust, and may get it if it stays around for awhile.

I guess that makes 5 sold, because I'll be getting this Bust.

Make that 6 people that ordered it, because I got one also. I expect it to arrive possibly tomorrow or the following day.

Despite the criticism and it's unique interpretation of Venom that even I have yet to warm up to, I have to say it's one of my most anticipated statue purchases this year.

Pretty soon I will either be extremely happy, or bitterly pissed off. I'm confident that it will come out even better than advertised, so I think I'll be fine. :)

Make that 6 people that ordered it, because I got one also. I expect it to arrive possibly tomorrow or the following day.

Despite the criticism and it's unique interpretation of Venom that even I have yet to warm up to, I have to say it's one of my most anticipated statue purchases this year.

Pretty soon I will either be extremely happy, or bitterly pissed off. I'm confident that it will come out even better than advertised, so I think I'll be fine. :)

Please post pics once you get it, I'm sure It will look great and is massive. If any issues you can always send it back. Best of luck

Don't forget pics please. :lecture
Still planning on getting this, maybe before Christmas. :panic:

Back