VANDERSTELT STUDIO - The Desolation of Smaug FINE ART!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jerry it is great absolutely fantastic work.......I really hope the game of thrones is the correct project Your next working on and in a similar style to smaug would really be awesome.
Thanks again Jerry for this fantastic piece of art.....love it
u7asadub.jpg
9e3e6yva.jpg
na9u8u3e.jpg

Last edited:
Set mine up last week on the receiving area upstairs. Still waiting to set up the flat screen to it's right by the glass block.

dos1_zps1f4e3c78.jpg

That side wall is 30" long. That's where the Weta Smaug will go on a pedestal that will be as tall as the bottom of the canvas. There will be some ovelap but it should not block it.

dos3_zps83839ac1.jpg

Thanks Jerry it is great absolutely fantastic work.......I really hope the game of thrones is the correct project Your next working on and in a similar style to smaug would really be awesome.
Thanks again Jerry for this fantastic piece of art.....love it
u7asadub.jpg
9e3e6yva.jpg
na9u8u3e.jpg
just added pics again they didn't take first time.

Set mine up last week on the receiving area upstairs. Still waiting to set up the flat screen to it's right by the glass block.

View attachment 124059

That side wall is 30" long. That's where the Weta Smaug will go on a pedestal that will be as tall as the bottom of the canvas. There will be some ovelap but it should not block it.

View attachment 124060
looks wonderful nice setup

Back