VANDERSTELT STUDIO - The Desolation of Smaug FINE ART!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, he looks so realistic. Is there still a plan to do a standalone Smaug piece also Jerry?

Yes. Right now, I am working on a Smaug "portrait" style piece, from neck up with a simple background. This new piece is designed to concentrate on Smaug's personality and facial details that do not show up always on film. Later, I have plans to create a Smaug scenery piece, full body.

JV

Last edited:
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug art is available now! This mixed-media artwork has just been approved and is officially released today.There are three options to consider: Collector Edition Canvas Giclees, Canvas Giclees or Paper Giclees. What's on your wall? Here is the direct link to the store where you will find all the details for these new items: https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/

THEHOBBITDOSPAPER_zps7483134e.jpg

WOW were am i going to hang this beauty.......i will figure that out later this is amazing

Ordered the Epic Collectors Edition gallery wrapped...cant wait..I had no clue it would be up for sale tonight...lol...A masterpiece and will go so beautifully with last years print

I've got 2 places reserved since 15 months ago for this and next years print...cant wait...Gallery Wrap takes a couple of weeks and end of May cant come soon enough...will photo of course...The best Hobbit art out there period(It Applies to LOTR as well).

I've got 2 places reserved since 15 months ago for this and next years print...cant wait...Gallery Wrap takes a couple of weeks and end of May cant come soon enough...will photo of course...The best Hobbit art out there period(It Applies to LOTR as well).

:goodpost::goodpost:

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug art is available now! This mixed-media artwork has just been approved and is officially released today.There are three options to consider: Collector Edition Canvas Giclees, Canvas Giclees or Paper Giclees. What's on your wall? Here is the direct link to the store where you will find all the details for these new items: https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO EPIC JERRY! Far, FAR, exceeded my expectations, even for you!!!! Best LOTR/Hobbit art I've ever seen!! :clap

Perfect composition! Everyone I was hoping to see with just the right amount of attention. Bravo!

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO EPIC JERRY! Far, FAR, exceeded my expectations, even for you!!!! Best LOTR/Hobbit art I've ever seen!! :clap

Perfect composition! Everyone I was hoping to see with just the right amount of attention. Bravo!

Glad you like it : ) Now on to a dragon piece in time for SDCC ( I hope )

JV

NO NO your going to drain me dry :lol.......keep up the good work Jerry.
I will be buying your desolation of smaug next month absolutely love it.....this month i have to pay for longclaw Damascus version £700 GBP :panic:

That is just awesome. Lovely piece of art. :clap:clap:clap

Back