VANDERSTELT STUDIO - The Desolation of Smaug FINE ART!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
The DOS artwork is getting close to done guys!
While this is going on, we just re-opened FREE SHIPPING for all USA customers! International customers will get free shipping as well when they spend $250 or more.

I will be posting news and pics of the new DOS piece here soon! I also have a new Smaug print coming out by SDCC, hopefully! For anyone attending ComicCon, I will be painting a huge 4' x 6' Smaug piece at my booth, based upon the new Smaug print that should be selling by then.

And don't forget, I am now taking commissions on any LOTR/ Hobbit Original art jobs, for anyone that may want to have me paint up an Original for any man-caves/girl-caves out there!

Have a good day everyone.

JV

Here's a direct pic for this thread:

SmaugTease_zps89a157fa.jpg

JV

I love it. It's just so life like. Really feels like something you'd see on Blu-Ray. :rock

Jerry feel free to answer these questions or ignore:

Does your print feature:

1. Legolas?

2. Tauriel?

3. Spiders?

4. Barrel Riding?

5. Lake Town?

6. Bard?

7. Thranduil?

8. Azog?

:D

Jerry feel free to answer these questions or ignore:

NOPE, NOT TELLIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I guess I should answer this:

Does your print feature:

1. Legolas? Yep

2. Tauriel? Yep

3. Spiders? You have to look for them, but yep

4. Barrel Riding? Of course!

5. Lake Town? Indeed yes

6. Bard? Yes

7. Thranduil? Oh yeah

8. Azog? he's in there!

JV

That looks great! Jerry, is this the whole print or just a part of it?

Hi there. There is a lot more Smaug in the actual print, but it does not end there. Smaug is only a small part of a collage of themes capturing the basic essence of the DOS film. Hopefully this week I will be giving a full-blown reveal!

JV

Hi there. There is a lot more Smaug in the actual print, but it does not end there. Smaug is only a small part of a collage of themes capturing the basic essence of the DOS film. Hopefully this week I will be giving a full-blown reveal!

JV

Thanks a lot Jerry!

Back