VANDERSTELT STUDIO - The Desolation of Smaug FINE ART!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year I bought 3 frames just for the occasion. 2 done one more to go:wink1: Next years drawing I want will be Smaug. I'm sure he will be also on next years print. I think.

Last year I bought 3 frames just for the occasion. 2 done one more to go:wink1: Next years drawing I want will be Smaug. I'm sure he will be also on next years print. I think.

He will.................................

JV

Hi again Jerry. ...long shot here but do you have any plans for the movie guardians of the galaxy.
A collage of this i think would be awesome [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi again Jerry. ...long shot here but do you have any plans for the movie guardians of the galaxy.
A collage of this i think would be awesome [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

At the moment, no. However, I am looking into some other license possibilities.One, an older Sci Fi classic from RS and the other is a popular Fantasy TV show. So basically, with Star Wars, LOTR and Hobbit, plus my commissions list, etc. It's pretty full ; )
JV

shame but as i said long shot....ummm fantasy TV series could be game of thrones well i hope so that would be so cool.
I get the sword longclaw sometime this month yeaaaa

Back