Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6247.jpg

Gratz to those who got the PF...I'm still sooooo happy with my Commiquette though

I don't think sideshow is even trying for the holloween license right now

I know and I think you're right. Why they aren't trying I have no idea. Worst news ever :gah: :rotfl maybe they will surprise us one day soon like they did with Freddy's new PF. Hopefully next year...? But people have been wanting it for years. They've done the other big guys, why not Myers?

I know and I think you're right. Why they aren't trying I have no idea. Worst news ever :gah: :rotfl maybe they will surprise us one day soon like they did with Freddy's new PF. Hopefully next year...? But people have been wanting it for years. They've done the other big guys, why not Myers?

It's all in who has the license and how much money they want for it

I want this ****ing PF.. **** **** ****!

****idy **** ****... fick fack ****

But I have so much on order. GEE WILICKERS... and getting glasses.. and I am competing in a body building show (that costs money), and I am getting a new kitchen flooring...

fick fack fack...

Can I sell one of your kids to buy this? Gotta make this happen!

I want this ****ing PF.. **** **** ****!

****idy **** ****... fick fack ****

But I have so much on order. GEE WILICKERS... and getting glasses.. and I am competing in a body building show (that costs money), and I am getting a new kitchen flooring...

fick fack fack...

Can I sell one of your kids to buy this? Gotta make this happen!

:dunno :rotfl

Back