Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine, looks like there is two small indent in the ex head chin which is visible close up. Here are pic no 149.

Vampirella.jpg

Did I mentioned the WL is closed?

Just to please you:

"Dear J,

The staff at Sideshow Collectibles wanted to let you know that the status of your order (#WB641233) has changed. Specific information about the order is listed below. Please note that this e-mail is not an invoice nor does it include any shipping costs or tax/VAT/import fee information!

[Canceled] - Vampirella Collectibles Vampirella Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version (Item #3000491) - 1 x $349.99"

Just to please you:

"Dear J,

The staff at Sideshow Collectibles wanted to let you know that the status of your order (#WB641233) has changed. Specific information about the order is listed below. Please note that this e-mail is not an invoice nor does it include any shipping costs or tax/VAT/import fee information!

[Canceled] - Vampirella Collectibles Vampirella Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version (Item #3000491) - 1 x $349.99"

Received my cancellation also. :(

Just to please you:

"Dear J,

Received my cancellation also. :(

Damn guys sorry about that :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still a few EX for @ $500. Debating getting one, buying an ARH Medusa reg version, or getting the Ring Wraith on Steed...hmmm

Still a few EX for @ $500. Debating getting one, buying an ARH Medusa reg version, or getting the Ring Wraith on Steed...hmmm

none of these just wait for Comic Con .... then decide get Vampi Ex if u find nice deal there is someone on freaks board who wants to sell Vampi..... Ex

Back