Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived at my parents place and the best thing is no custom tax 30% of total cost including shipping. Now I need to wait till Saturday to see this and hopefully no qc issue.

"Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Vampirella Premium Format Exclusive (item#3000491). At this time cancelations have been minimal for this item and we are not expecting to have many reservations to be fulfilled once this item is ready to start shipping; therefore we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. *Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.*

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring the Vampirella Premium Format Exclusive (item#3000491) at this time, however we do strongly encourage you place an order for the regular edition that is currently in stock!"

Almost, the message says that we'll get another email confirming the cancellation when it happens. For now, this is a sorta "we only have a few left of the EX, but you can order the Regular Edition right now!" email.

There's still hope!

.......:lecture :exactly: dont loose hope until cancellation confirm email

Rats! Thought this would end up being my 1st SS statue purchase but the ship is sailing away. Bummer, checked my email and thought it was a waitlist conversion one.

Exclusive
345ly7a.jpg

Regular
2ajdrvo.jpg

Cheers,
Neo.

Best statue of the year from SS so far. This statue is just stunning in person. That ex head is just perfect!!!!!!!:clap

Below mine Ex. Compared to the regular head of Neo mine looks like a crocodile :(
Is the collar of your Vampirellas also slightly yellow ?

on Ex head her teeth is not completly white slightly black ....:cuckoo: can anyone post close up pics of ex head

Below mine Ex. Compared to the regular head of Neo mine looks like a crocodile :(
My head? No buddy! :wink1:
BTW, ask Sideshow for a replacement on that :lecture

Is the collar of your Vampirellas also slightly yellow ?

on Ex head her teeth is not completly white slightly black ....:cuckoo: can anyone post close up pics of ex head

I see the yellow in the collar on yours. I don't think it should be that way.
I'm not sure as she's not with me now and so I can't post more pics. Will try to check though. Is that only on the Ex head?

Cheers,
Neo.

Back