Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine was WB639809 placed on 2012-05-10 09:16:51, actually the first thing i saw that morning was (India time ) someone saying WL was open again on SF, but thinking he was kidding didnt really check, when i visited the forum again about 8 hours later did i realise he was serious, DAMN SMILEYS..placed the order then.

mine was WB639809 placed on 2012-05-10 09:16:51, actually the first thing i saw that morning was (India time ) someone saying WL was open again on SF, but thinking he was kidding didnt really check, when i visited the forum again about 8 hours later did i realise he was serious, DAMN SMILEYS..placed the order then.

Now things starts to make a little sense - the waillist was (re)open long before the newsletter was sent. I take it yours hasn't converted?

it converted with the first batch,3 -4 days back, i dont know about the newsletter thing anyways, i usually get it very late

Just had my wl converted and it's shipping tomorrow!

Congrats :clap
I have placed on 2012-05-10 at 4.49pm Order No. WB---835
Now things starts to make a little sense - the waillist was (re)open long before the newsletter was sent. I take it yours hasn't converted?
Liju n i have placed waitlist order much before newsletter .....
it converted with the first batch,3 -4 days back, i dont know about the newsletter thing anyways, i usually get it very late

we get newsletter very late but we can view in our online a/c at 2am

Last edited:
I kinda of read about the wait list over here at the forum.... Thanks guys. Susprisingly I didn't receive the newsletter for this.

just got my vampy exclusive#35/750 waitlist conversion in the uk shipping was only $25 , probably get stung for import and shipping fees ishe arrived in perfect condition even the box was perfect, this is definatley a keeper a work of art.i wont post pics as there all ready been loads, and also i only have an iphone.
people who are waiting on theirs ,you are in for a real treat .:yess:

just got my vampy exclusive#35/750 waitlist conversion in the uk shipping was only $25 , probably get stung for import and shipping fees ishe arrived in perfect condition even the box was perfect, this is definatley a keeper a work of art.i wont post pics as there all ready been loads, and also i only have an iphone.

Pics or it didn't happen!

mY frienD everYbOdy needs proOf here ...........:lecture

Back