Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got word back from SSC... they're going to ship the print together with my next statue (colossus pf ex) and got a partial refund for the damaged box

review will be soon :p

Hi all, I m new in collecting statue, my wait list converted yesterday! Almost paid over $500 in eBay for this as I thought I won't convert due to my late placement on wait list.

I have got the regular Lady Death on order from a local retailer as this is a much cheaper alternative and the exclusive hand does not warrant the extra 50% I need to pay for shipping and custom tax.

Hi all, I m new in collecting statue, my wait list converted yesterday! Almost paid over $500 in eBay for this as I thought I won't convert due to my late placement on wait list.

I have got the regular Lady Death on order from a local retailer as this is a much cheaper alternative and the exclusive hand does not warrant the extra 50% I need to pay for shipping and custom tax.

congrats on waitlisT......keep it for yourself Ex is musT :)

Last edited:

Congrats on the WL conversion and :welcome1: to the boards.

Thks, yes definitely a keeper. Can't wait to get this hope there is no problems when arrive.

hope sO...... for Lady Death I have also felt is it better to get reg ..... but with some extra money Sideshow Service is best for lady death there can be damage problem its best to order ladies from SS :wink1: .....with any unpredictable issue

3 more waitlist conversions. Something's rotten in the state of SS. I'm starting to think SS is messing with me or have _____ up my waitlistorder.

From the 17th of may:

If your waitlist didnt convert by now, is there any chance of a convert happening?

I don't think so. I jumped the waitlist 4 hours after getting the nl and mine hasn't converted. Reading about all those conversions and also reading about some getting on the waitlist on the 14th of may and getting a conversion on the 15th (link ) made me ask Sideshow if waitlists are done by a lottery or first come, first served and how many was available. They answered - like I thought - it was first come, first served ("time stamp") but didn't say anything about how many was available.

If I could ask the lucky 3 who just got the waitlist converted a favor? Could you pm me your waitlist order id, please? Or tell when your waitlistorder was placed. SS also said in their reply something like: "Also, if you are claiming some placed their waitlist order after you did, if you could provide us with their waitlist order number, we can look into this issue and if we determine that their order was converted in error and we can fulfill your order. "

Last edited:
3 more waitlist conversions. Something's rotten in the state of SS. I'm starting to think SS is messing with me or have _____ up my waitlistorder.

From the 17th of may:

your nO is soOn mY Bro. wait n watcH :wink1:

From the 17th of may:

If I could ask the lucky 3 who just got the waitlist converted a favor? Could you pm me your waitlist order id, please? Or tell when your waitlistorder was placed. SS also said in their reply something like: "Also, if you are claiming some placed their waitlist order after you did, if you could provide us with their waitlist order number, we can look into this issue and if we determine that their order was converted in error and we can fulfill your order. "
What's your waitlist order number and the time you placed it?

Cheers,
Neo.

hope sO...... for Lady Death I have also felt is it better to get reg ..... but with some extra money Sideshow Service is best for lady death there can be damage problem its best to order ladies from SS :wink1: .....with any unpredictable issue

My local retailer allows me to inspect before collecting. The problem with ordering from sideshow is that the shipping and custom will add up to an additional 50% of the original cost. I was tempted to get the exclusive as well but with my other hot toys pre orders as well as a few other statues I decide to let this go.

However for vampi I think the ex is a must as it is like a diff statue all together with the diff headsculpt.

Will try to post some pics once I get this.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that I'm the last to receive the nl. I usually get it at 2 - 2.30 at night (local danish time) and I see it when the alarms goes at 6 in the morning. I wonder what timezone the timestamp on the order is? It's not local danish time as I placed the order at about 10 past 6 but it also can't be California time as the time difference between DK and California is 9 hours. Or else it took almost 5,5 hours (order placed at 6.10 dk time = 9.10 cali evening time - and order reg at 2.32 cali time) from I placed the order untill SS confirmed it.

Back