Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a normal version Vampirella premium format. I found a obvious paint crack on the left thigh and ask for a replacement from Sideshow. Instead of getting me a replacement, Sideshow offered a credit or a $50 refund.

I don't get it, the normal version is still available, why don't they give me a replacement for this defective piece?

Send it back and buy another one if they are trying to pull that crap.

Just got mine a few days ago and damn! I collect mainly Marvel statues, but this one is possibly nicer than any statue in my collection. It's truly stunning!

hay all of u who got Vampi is she light weighted i mean even Demon Skull or its feel heavy :cuckoo:

ours arrived

she's perfect but, as usual, the box is pretty beat up and can you believe it? NO PRINT <_<

contacting SSC yet again...

ours arrived

she's perfect but, as usual, the box is pretty beat up and can you believe it? NO PRINT <_<

contacting SSC yet again...

how come they miss print .......they check every box before shipping right

it happened before with other statues but it's a first for us...
maybe the one that put the prints in thought it was a regular, I don't know how they screwed up but they did <_<

It seems that it'll be a cold day in Hell if I and I should get a perfect item....
:p

the count so far of damaged items and/or boxes and other screw ups :
- Lara Croft (original) PF
- Captain America Bucky Ex PF
- Rogue Ex PF
- Hook Ex PF
- Psylocke Ex PF
- Lara Croft Ex (new) PF
- Vampirella Ex PF

could be I missed one but I think those are it :monkey2

Back